Name one thing positive about the Seahawks.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I'll start.

We now have matched last years record with 4 games left to play. This is stellar. One more win and we cannot have a losing season.

If we don't make the playoffs, all I want is a winning season.

What about you guys?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I'm sure that Russell will get most of the posts in this topic, but it is extremely nice to see Sidney Rice looking like a true #1 receiver. Now lets just hope he is okay for next week.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Since Russell has been named, and Rice has been named, let's have another.

How about Golden Tate?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The white on white uni combo is the best of them all.

sturg78

Reaction score
Okung. Glass ankles forged into steel will. Only Peppers big play was against Carp.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Props to the D. They may not be as dominant as we expected them to be earlier in the season, but they are intense and they really beat up the Bears today. They're killers who play with reckless abandon.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Love watching Tate with the ball. He's so hard to bring down in the open field. Like trying to catch a squirrel.

And talk about earning his TDs. He always has to ace three or four defenders before getting airborne.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Besides Wilson...its Tate. He's just a playmaker. How he makes players miss is incredible. If he was bigger, he'd be an incredible RB

Steve2222

Reaction score
Russell Okung might have played himself into the Pro Bowl today. Golden Tate and Sidney Rice are both looking like alternates now.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Wilson and Tate have been mentioned, so I'll go with......Zach Miller.

He was abusing Bears' LBers today, Wilson was either over throwing him, or not seeing him. He also is probably the best blocking TE in the league, although that doesn't show up to casual TV viewing.

sam1313

Reaction score
I'll take Doug Baldwin. Came up with a couple of clutch catches and good blocks. Also took a monster hit. Our entire offense really did quite well today. Even the playcalling wasn't too bad (that series where we ran twice in a row and left ourselves on third and long about threw me into orbit though).

ivotuk

Reaction score
Michael Robinson is the man! A couple of great catches and runs and absolutely hammered Tim Jennings. And unlike most cro magnon players, he showed genuine concern over the injury.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
ivotuk":2a3ecudu said:
Michael Robinson is the man! A couple of great catches and runs and absolutely hammered Tim Jennings. And unlike most cro magnon players, he showed genuine concern over the injury.

Agreed. Good player, great man.

Latest posts