Sidney Rice is Too Fragile to be a No.1

godawg

Reaction score
:sarcasm_off:

I'm amazed Sidney Rice didn't get carried off the field after his touchdown. Bet we'll be seeing fewer Sidney Rice is fragile threads after this game.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
wow i was ready to rip on you until i saw the sarcasm sign lol he has been as tough as they come this year

sturg78

Reaction score
Seriously, I was thinking of a way to physically hurt you via internet before seeing the sarcasm. Well done haha.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hope he's not concussed. That was a vicious hit and I'd hate to lose him for any time.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Bait and switch lol, he was chill and smiles on the post game show. He has a somewhat risky style but we gotta take what he's giving us so far.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Well Doug Baldwin will have to come back stronge next week if Rice is out. Braylon Edwards too for that matter.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think we can beat the Cardinals without him. But yeah, Rice has been big this year

djb28

Reaction score
maybe so. And he got hit so hard that I bet he numbered two'd

Kixkahn

Reaction score
jkitsune":37ml5g67 said:
Hope he's not concussed. That was a vicious hit and I'd hate to lose him for any time.
I don't think he is they let him go around without help.

sturg78

Reaction score
Rice saved the game at the end when he knocked a pick out of the hands of a defender. I think it was right after the Russell Wilson fumble recovery on the last drive. Thinking about it now, Rice straight up balled on and off the stats page.

taz291819

Reaction score
Helmet to the shoulder, probably a massive stinger, which in turn, may have scared the hell out of him.