Russell Wilson willed the team to that win.

gargantual

Reaction score
Definitely a team effort, although it felt like we were risking RW health for a lot of those first downs. It looked like most of them weren't designed (although a few WERE) - I just don't want to trade our players for wins. Was thinking the same thing at the end. Would rather lose a game than lose Sydney Rice for the season. Hopefully he's alright, and since he walked off on his feet and not in a neck brace, he probably IS......siiiiiiiiigh.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
That was the Russell Wilson I remember in the Big Ten Championship. Threat to throw and threat to run. DangeRuss or DaggeRuss they are the same.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I bet Gruden is loving this!!! This makes me a lot more excited for flying into Seattle next weekend for the game. Love this kids heart.

w00t

Reaction score
I really didn't believe he was this good. Now I do.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm waiting for Hasselbeck to tell us why our excitement bothers him.

If I were the type, I would go for Wilson in a heartbeat.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Oh and one more thing: THIS is the Russell Wilson that we saw in the pre-season! Back when they let him do whatever he wanted to comPETE for the job.

Kudos to Pete for being true to his word and opening the whole playbook.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Russell was unbelievable today. So many things were going wrong around him, yet he never gave up and led us to a victory. So happy to have him as our QB.

gargantual

Reaction score
jkitsune":1jbrfqwx said:
I'm waiting for Hasselbeck to tell us why our excitement bothers him.

If I were the type, I would go for Wilson in a heartbeat.

I know what you mean, but really gotta give him credit here lately. He's been handing out RW some props. It's given somewhat begrudgingly, but given nonetheless.

rjdriver

Reaction score
If the proverbial corner was turned today, this will go down as one of the most important Hawk wins in history. I mean that. We may have became a team today, a team that has an undisputed leader. Feels good to have the most important position in the league locked down for a number of years. Most would have mailed it in after that tying FG, RW indeed willed us to victory. I have never been so proud of a young QB. Just watched his interview.......as always.....talked about everyone BUT himself, and ended with Go Hawks!

hawkmanj

Reaction score
Hell of a game by Wilson. Two game winning drives in one game.

gargantual

Reaction score
I've been with everyone else with the emotional rollercoaster ride, but it's funny how we could have EASILY been saying all these things all of last week if we'd scored four more points (or if the defense had stopped the Fins at the end).

3 measly points and us bi-polar SOBs are swinging one direction or the other.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Gosh, everyone (in the news) is getting all hot for Luck with his comeback win today (after throwing 3 interceptions and putting his team in a hole). I hope Russell gets appropriate consideration for RoY. Not saying its a slam dunk, but there is a strong case to be made.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Everyone talks about his killer eyes. At first i compared him to Dexter,#vigilante, but now i think a more apt description is a Great White shark going in for the kill.

Anyone with me? Those sharks have a deadly peace to their kills; ferocious and opportunistic. No messing around, no hesitating, no mercy; just dissecting and executing the inevitable. As does RW, "#3"!

chiltech500

Reaction score
I think today finally, we saw what we could have been more often this season. I laughed when I read the pro Flynn comments several games into this year.

Latest posts