Russell Wilson willed the team to that win.

Tiredofmediocrity

Reaction score
Remember TJack last year? RWI already has 3 4th qtr game winners compared to TJack's Zero. Not trying to pile on TJack, but man, the difference is night and day. Incredible poise, leadership, accuracy, and will to win. I've been waiting for him to win on the road against a quality opponent. He's the real deal McNeal.

HansGruber

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1kdmbfx1 said:
NFC-offensive player of the week?

He HAS to be in the discussion. Two touchdown drives late to get the win? No question, man. Anything less makes that award a joke.

godawg

Reaction score
Sheer force of will. He is not to be stopped by mortal man.

gargantual

Reaction score
.....and we don't even have to be one of those teams that have to ignore the "douche-bagness" of their QB (Cutler, etc) or their coach (Hairball).

Thank you Russell Wilson for being the man you are and for all the things you do on and off the field. Definitely a highpoint of the season.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
That was an amazing performance. I wanted them to let him run it I a little more. Glad they finally did.

He is a terror to defenses when he get out of the pocket.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
He got a lot of help from his supporting cast, who made some crazy catches in traffic (Rice), juked defenders for a score (Tate), and some very clutch 1st down catches (Baldwin), but I am inclined to agree with this statement. He was a top 5 NFL quarterback today.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't think he's the best Seahawk QB yet.. but he definitely might be soon enough.

What a special set of drives from this kid. Seeing him do that and flip over to see Andrew Luck do the same thing made me smile, not just as a Seahawks fan but a football fan.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Crazy! There is no way this guy should be this good. Third round, too short...blah, blah, blah...yet there it is. Amazing!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Simply amazing performance by Wilson against a very stout Chicago defense and some very crappy calls by the refs. No quit, no give up, just drive for winning. To see him come through like that - 179 yards of game-winning drives within the last few minutes of the game - simply amazing!

His two-touchdown per game average looked to be in jeopardy, but no, came through yet again in the end, with two touchdowns and zero interceptions. Incredible performance by a quarterback who, while it's still early, looks like one of the best in franchise history.

Stats on the day:

23 for 37, 293 yards, 62.2% completion percentage; 7.9 yards per completion average, with 2 TDs, 0 INTs, and a 104.9 quarterback rating. Pretty wild, considering that rating is a huge drop compared to his last three games!

redeye81

Reaction score
Congrats to Russell Wilson. What a gamer.. Glad i just got his jersey!!!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I do believe Russell's 3 game-winning drives in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter and overtime are a rookie record.

Latest posts