Russell Wilson willed the team to that win.

AlexHawk

Reaction score
You very rarely see a performance that good truly is a fantastic qb

Decimation

Reaction score
That was one of his best games. He did great in the clutch!

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Wow. What a game for a rookie, he gets better and better

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
That was one of the greatest QB performances that I have seen in a Seahawk uniform. Rivals Hass against Washington in the play-offs '07.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It'd be nice to have a game that doesn't come down to the last possession once in a while, though. :)

A-Dog

Reaction score
99 Yard 4th quarter TD drive, on the road, against the #1 defense in the league.

If that wasn't enough, follows it up with an 80 yard TD drive in overtime.

The kid has icewater in his veins. We are very, very, very lucky.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Man, JSeahawks you and I have been of like mind this week and I couldn't agree more with your point!

Russell single-handed won that game on both drives. Picked up the first downs with his feet, kept the LBs on their heels, then punched it into some tight windows. What a drive!! What a 2 drives!!

This kid has the will to win. I saw it in his eyes at last week's press conference, the way he stood up and spoke out against Carroll, said he normally agreed with Carroll but said Carroll was dead wrong about their desire to win. This kid is special. He's going to drive us into the playoffs on pure will alone, and we're going to make some noise.

Good things are going to happen with this kid at QB. And I've never seen another Seattle QB quite like him. And that's coming from a guy who watched Krieg take the Seahawks to the playoffs when he was young, and watched Hasselbeck beat Washington by himself in 2005. Russell has a little something extra. The kid is SPECIAL.

sturg78

Reaction score
TIL Russell Wilson is short because his giant balls loaded his growth plates as an adolescent.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
RW keeps getting better and better every week, by seasons end all of the media will have to agree that he is "tall enough" and a QBOTF. NFC-offensive player of the week?