You guys see the Steve Harper article?

Jac

Reaction score
I forget his specific arguments, but I do recall the uproar he and Tabs would tend to cause in that message board era. In retrospect, I bet I agree with Steve's points.

Boiler

Reaction score
STEVE_HARPER was a mainstay of the Seahawks.net board when I was just a lurker. (I guess I'm still mostly a lurker). For better or for worse, he made a big impression on me in those days, and in an odd way, seeing the story is almost like hearing what a high school idol has been doing in the last 10 years since graduation. Thanks for sharing the article.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Steve sits on the northwest corner about the goal line in the upper wheelchair seating. Really you can't miss him. He enjoys when people stop by and say hello. Chances are if you say who you are he'll remember you!

Every year I try to stop by and say hi to him at least one time, and we have a nice 'chat'. If you have a little bit of time, he'll punch up some words on his laptop, which is quite extraordinary. He's basically whacking his head on a button and making words. Quite a site to witness.

He was a great part of this community, just someone who couldn't ever let anything go. He won every argument just by wearing you down!

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Steve Harper. After he left .NET I had some strong words about his leaving that can euphemistically be summed up as:

"I wish him well in his future endeavors'.

Latest posts