Alabama vs Georgia

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont have any real rooting interest in either but I think i'm rooting for Georgia. There's no doubt in my mind that whoever wins this game is going to dominate Notre Dame so i'd rather see Georgia just to see somebody new win it all.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
Watching. Probably root for Georgia. They haven't been to the big dance in ages, if ever, and I'm getting tired of Saban's face.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
What a cheap shot by Dial. Leaning towards Georgia after that. Ref was right there and didn't call it!

GCrow

Reaction score
Holy Heck! How does that ref not see that...literally right there. Absolutely rattles my chain, golly I loathe 'Bama.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
First time watching Georgia this year. I really like that Gurley kid they got running the ball. Seems like a tough kid, with a good running style. Just a freshman.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rootin' for the Dawgs. Don't like Saban. Don't like Bama. Don't like ND either but likely to root for them in the (mythical cuz there's no playoff) "championship" game cuz I'm sick to death of the SEC.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
As much as I hate the SEC and usually think its boring as hell, this is a great, entertaining football game.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Georgia got away with two blatant holds on that last scoring drive. Refs are letting both teams play, which I can respect. Think Georgia scored a little quick, given how gassed their defense is, real aggressive playcalling on that drive.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wow, what a bad bounce for Georgia. Ball deflected but goes right to the Georgia receiver who had no chance. Should have let the ball go incomplete.

Should have just clocked the ball to slow down and get a better play called.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Somebody call Notre Dame and tell them they aren't needed for the Championship game. We'll just watch Alabama vs Georgia have a rematch.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Massive respect for Georgia, they showed heart and toughness that they haven't shown in years. What an outstanding game.

taz291819

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":33re7myj said:
Somebody call Notre Dame and tell them they aren't needed for the Championship game. We'll just watch Alabama vs Georgia have a rematch.

:th2thumbs:

Totally agree, that was a helluva game.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
taz291819":2j0ac0g2 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2j0ac0g2 said:

:th2thumbs:

Totally agree, that was a helluva game.

It was alot of fun to watch. I'd love to see it again. Both coaches had bad clock management. Saban was horrible with 40 seconds to go and 3 time outs. Taking 2 of them into the locker room during halftime. Richt should have spiked it with 14/13 seconds. He could have gotten 3 plays off potentially that close in.