Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Hawks46":wcgmlvul said:
I'm holding out to see if he gets suspended. Then we'll see some deep deals !

Hoping you forgot the sarcasm tag otherwise..

:sarcasm_on: I completely agree a 4 game suspension would lead to all Sherman related items to be worthless :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Greenhell":36x1mjyi said:
Hasselbeck":36x1mjyi said:
Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.

Nothing there. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow or Monday. I left them a voicemail letting them know I was charged but no confirmation of order or receipt.

Did you pay with a CC or PayPal? I used PayPal and got it seconds after I hit "Process Order"

Greenhell

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":19da4oct said:
Greenhell":19da4oct said:
Hasselbeck":19da4oct said:
Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.

Nothing there. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow or Monday. I left them a voicemail letting them know I was charged but no confirmation of order or receipt.

Did you pay with a CC or PayPal? I used PayPal and got it seconds after I hit "Process Order"

Paid with cc. Stil nothing in my email.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":309kytf9 said:
@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. I ordered late Friday night and called and left them a message. I'll call them Monday morning to get it straitened out. Cant drive to store like you. I'm 1600 miles away. :lol:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3lxnto4f said:

Hope that helps.

*UPDATE*

I spoke with Tammy, a customer service rep. She said they have been having problems with their system and the Sherman jersey wasn't a sale item. It was a glitch in their system but they are honoring all those who ordered. She said they should have plenty of stock available and will get the order processed asap. Very happy this is gonna work out.

Greenhell

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1c8wmnsf said:
I'm liking these folks... got my new Wilson jersey from them recently. Totally legit, and glad to hear they're taking care of you, Greenhell.

I'm glad too. In these days, good customer service goes a long way in my book.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3c2lmkkc said:
I'm liking these folks... got my new Wilson jersey from them recently. Totally legit, and glad to hear they're taking care of you, Greenhell.

Yeah they're a very good company. I figured something was up with the Sherman price, but had to jump on it. :mrgreen:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Greenhell":1p232ih2 said:
Coug_Hawk08":1p232ih2 said:

Hope that helps.

*UPDATE*

I spoke with Tammy, a customer service rep. She said they have been having problems with their system and the Sherman jersey wasn't a sale item. It was a glitch in their system but they are honoring all those who ordered. She said they should have plenty of stock available and will get the order processed asap. Very happy this is gonna work out.

I figured it was a glitch in the system when I didn't see it in the current link. Sad.