That Miami game was the first time, in years,

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    kearly wrote:And as far as giving Spiderman cancer, if he didn't like my writeup then he had it coming.

To be fair, he's pretty riddled with it at this point.

(You know I love you kearly. Please be my BFF.)

STFU... I was at the game, it felt like a loss while I was there, unbelievable.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• rjdriver wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    kearly wrote:And as far as giving Spiderman cancer, if he didn't like my writeup then he had it coming.

To be fair, he's pretty riddled with it at this point.

(You know I love you kearly. Please be my BFF.)

STFU... I was at the game, it felt like a loss while I was there, unbelievable.

:327321_Spy_23.22:
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• kearly wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:cat picture

The funny thing is, I think it's the smartest prediction I've ever made. Seattle's statistics this season are actually perfectly on course with my expectations, and the statistics say they are a top 5 team in the NFL. People can react the way they want, but I know a championship caliber team when I see one. It's really just a question of "when" with these guys. When will everything fall into place? God knows this team is agonizingly close to that right now. If just two of those five excruciatingly close losses swing differently, Seattle is 8-3 right now instead of 6-5.

And as far as giving Spiderman cancer, if he didn't like my writeup then he had it coming.

At least half of our wins could have gone the other way as well, such is the NFL. Every NFL team has those "ALMOST" games, and stats are just that, stats. Games are won on the field, not on paper.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran

• Spin Doctor wrote:
    kearly wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:cat picture

The funny thing is, I think it's the smartest prediction I've ever made. Seattle's statistics this season are actually perfectly on course with my expectations, and the statistics say they are a top 5 team in the NFL. People can react the way they want, but I know a championship caliber team when I see one. It's really just a question of "when" with these guys. When will everything fall into place? God knows this team is agonizingly close to that right now. If just two of those five excruciatingly close losses swing differently, Seattle is 8-3 right now instead of 6-5.

And as far as giving Spiderman cancer, if he didn't like my writeup then he had it coming.

At least half of our wins could have gone the other way as well, such is the NFL. Every NFL team has those "ALMOST" games, and stats are just that, stats. Games are won on the field, not on paper.

Do you really think Kearly's unaware of that?

And I would challenge your claim that every NFL team has a streak of nine road games where they've either won resoundingly or lost by a touchdown or less.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Previous

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information