Until we are eliminated from the playoffs

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Marqise Lee can't enter the draft anyway so.. we can worry about draft position next season ;)

TLD0550

Reaction score
Radish shouldnt you move this thread over to the draft forum now lol

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Mistashoesta":244s9qgx said:
SeahawkSav":244s9qgx said:
I recently changed my allegiance to the Green Bay Packer Nation!

If anybody should be unwillingly removed from their residence and ventilated with .45 rounds and birdshot, it should be this guy.

...said the guy wearing the paper sack over his head.

??

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2wq0n4cq said:
Mistashoesta":2wq0n4cq said:
SeahawkSav":2wq0n4cq said:

If anybody should be unwillingly removed from their residence and ventilated with .45 rounds and birdshot, it should be this guy.

...said the guy wearing the paper sack over his head.

??

He probably would. I wouldn't know, it's not me (kinda like I'm Pretty sure your not a massive grizzly from Chicago). It was a satirical jab at the rampant Debbie downers that always multiply bybthe thousands after a game day loss.

usc17hawk

Reaction score
Two names...Rick Mirer and Aaron Curry.

Is this enough evidence to obliterate the old maxim that drafting early means anything to us? I'll gladly rely on Schneider and Carroll's ability to find quality in later rounds if it means a winning attitude from the team.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Mistashoesta":2s58lhvd said:
He probably would. I wouldn't know, it's not me (kinda like I'm Pretty sure your not a massive grizzly from Chicago). It was a satirical jab at the rampant Debbie downers that always multiply bybthe thousands after a game day loss.

Sarcasm? Well in that case I love it! :D

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":375zw4hr said:
Mistashoesta":375zw4hr said:

Sarcasm? Well in that case I love it! :D

Just tryna be clever like you boss.

shiva1008

Reaction score
I measure the entertainment value of a season by how long we're in it for. Last year I started to lose interest once we got to be 2-6 or whatever. So it's just exciting to have meaningful games and still be in contention at this point in the season.

kearly

Reaction score
Draft position talk would be pretty stupid IMO. Even if Seattle missed the playoffs, they'd probably still pick in the late teens. No sane person would want to miss the playoffs to pick up 3-4 extra draft spots.

The Radish

Reaction score
kearly":1tuqap9f said:
Draft position talk would be pretty stupid IMO. Even if Seattle missed the playoffs, they'd probably still pick in the late teens. No sane person would want to miss the playoffs to pick up 3-4 extra draft spots.

Jesus Kip, you haven't been around here very long then have you?

:roll:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Radish":uzcw08n5 said:
kearly":uzcw08n5 said:

He's new here, give him a break. :lol:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Dammit Radish you beat me to it. Was gonna say "you must be new here"

Then again, I'm likely not sane either.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
SeahawkSav":2kjp8xvo said:

packer nation? is that where you drink beer and snort cheese wiz and pretend that aaron rodgers cares that you exist? cool.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The Radish":158lno70 said:
kearly":158lno70 said:

Kearly is right.

The conversation is completely different this year. The year everybody was wondering "should we make the playoffs or go for draft pick" i believe we would have had the 7th pick had we not made the playoffs. This year it would be more like 18th or 19th.

I'm not saying we should even consider the question of playoffs or draft picks (take playoffs every time) , just defending Kearly in that his facts are correct.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":atfuci8d said:
Jazzhawk":atfuci8d said:
Hey, last week's loss improved our draft position....it was one of my positives. Just sayin'.

images
LOL...thanks! I was hoping for something like that! Well done.