Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Happy Birthday Largent 80 and Endzorn

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Happy Birthday Largent 80 and Endzorn
Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 am
  • I feel self serving to post this, but it is a big one for me reaching the 60 year zone. And to my buddy Endzorn who keeps me laughing all year....Happy Birthday !!!!!!

    Other people born on this day...Billy Idol, Mark Twain, Winston Churchill, Ridley Scott, to name a few.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33702
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


  • Happy Bday Rob, wow! you're an old fart :shock: gotcha by 12 days :lol: And Endzorn :birthday: :229031_victory:
    grizbob
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2901
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George


  • Happy Birthday to bof ya'z!

    Hawkaaaaaaaaas
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 20664
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Happy birthday to the both of you. And Rob, 60? Holeeee sheeet man my 56 looks positively young next to you. :mrgreen:
    .
    .
    .
    Seriously congrats on the big six-oh and Rush on my brother.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20863
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • My woman just gave me a bomb ass Seahawk hoodie. She is the best, and so are you guys.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33702
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


  • Why am I not surprised you two were born on the same day? Happy birthday, guys!
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8975
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


  • AbsolutNET wrote:Why am I not surprised you two were born on the same day? Happy birthday, guys!



    Yes, exactly. And of course cheating by 10 years.

    :les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18469
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • Happy Birthday gentlemen. Enjoy!
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 10682
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Kent, Washington


  • The Radish wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:Why am I not surprised you two were born on the same day? Happy birthday, guys!



    Yes, exactly. And of course cheating by 10 years. The way Rob looks its hard to believe he's younger than me.

    :les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18469
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • :birthday: :thhappybday3: :thhappybirthday4:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 19770
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Twins?

    Happy birthday!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11240
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Happy Birthday fellas! Damn Rob, 60?!? Thanks for making me feel like a spring chicken today!

    Party like a rock star!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 13242
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Happy Birthday fellas! Great to have you part of this board.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 9340
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: Blue Springs, Missouri


  • Tech Worlds wrote:Twins?

    Happy birthday!

    If we're twins then Rob must drag his knuckles too.

    Happy birthday to us!
    endzorn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2674
    Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:14 pm


  • Happy Birthday Boyz!!! Make it a great one!
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
     
    Posts: 9928
    Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm


Re: Happy Birthday Largent 80 and Endzorn
Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:36 am
  • Largent80 wrote:I feel self serving to post this, but it is a big one for me reaching the 60 year zone. And to my buddy Endzorn who keeps me laughing all year....Happy Birthday !!!!!!

    Other people born on this day...Billy Idol, Mark Twain, Winston Churchill, Ridley Scott, to name a few.



    So how are you hedging your bet to insure you get at least some of that $16,000 return on that $1,000 wager?
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 444
    Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 pm
    Location: Mindianapolis, Idaho


Re: Happy Birthday Largent 80 and Endzorn
Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:52 am
  • 60 huh? Well now you're old enough to join The 'Stones!

    Happy Birthday, guys!
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 7336
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


Re: Happy Birthday Largent 80 and Endzorn
Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:01 am
  • endzorn wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Twins?

    Happy birthday!

    If we're twins then Rob must drag his knuckles too.

    Happy birthday to us!

    Today, just practicing mouth breathing
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33702
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


  • A very happy birthday to you two!

    A very merry unbirthday to the rest of us!!
    Riley12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2770
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am


  • 60 years? How have you not died of some obscure Thai lady boy STD yet?
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12874
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a White Girl


  • Happy birthdays ya bums.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16503
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:60 years? How have you not died of some obscure Thai lady boy STD yet?


    Not sure, but maybe he/she was clean?
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33702
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


  • Hot damn, Happy Birthday, boys!!!
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *
     
    Posts: 3428
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Thanks to all of you. This is a special day for me because my wedding day is Dec. 30th. 1 Month to go.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33702
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


  • Happy birthday rob. Maybe we will finally meet one day. You too Endzorn.
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9886
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • That's pretty weird that you guys have the same birthday. I get you two mixed up all the time- your posting styles are very similar.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 15975
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


  • I met Endzorn a couple weeks ago. I was very vulnerable and exposed and he was a perfect gentleman.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16503
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Happy Birthday Largent 80 and Endzorn
Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I met Endzorn a couple weeks ago. I was very vulnerable and exposed and he was a perfect gentleman.

    We complemented each other because you are a filthy slut.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2674
    Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:14 pm


Re: Happy Birthday Largent 80 and Endzorn
Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 pm
  • This OP does officially end the 2012 campaign season right?

    Happy birthday to ya, rob. And the other guy too.
    400WattHPSHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2269
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 pm
    Location: Central Washington


  • Largent80 wrote:Thanks to all of you. This is a special day for me because my wedding day is Dec. 30th. 1 Month to go.


    I see age hasn't brought wisdom :lol: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:
    grizbob
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2901
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George


  • jamsomatic wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:I feel self serving to post this, but it is a big one for me reaching the 60 year zone. And to my buddy Endzorn who keeps me laughing all year....Happy Birthday !!!!!!

    Other people born on this day...Billy Idol, Mark Twain, Winston Churchill, Ridley Scott, to name a few.



    So how are you hedging your bet to insure you get at least some of that $16,000 return on that $1,000 wager?


    Damn, what looked like a sure thing isn't so sure anymore.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33702
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


Re: Happy Birthday Largent 80 and Endzorn
Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 am
  • Largent80 wrote:Thanks to all of you. This is a special day for me because my wedding day is Dec. 30th. 1 Month to go.



    I thought this month only had 21 days.

    :roll:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18469
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.




It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online