Toronto Trip - ticket available

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":35fmyhyg said:
TorontoHawk":35fmyhyg said:
the ditch":35fmyhyg said:
The problem with this is you have to go to Toronto, and also deal with Pearson airport.

Hey come on, Toronto is a great city, and our Airport is one of the nicest, typical Calgary person jealous of the only Canadian city that matters.

So the airport isn't a nightmare? Good news.

I have never had a problem, sometimes customs is a long line but that would be it.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
the ditch":e45j8q4k said:
The problem with this is you have to go to Toronto, and also deal with Pearson airport.

Yo ditch... I have just been informed that if you get your butt to Toronto that the extra ticket we have is on us.

Do it!

the ditch

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":30soi0bz said:
the ditch":30soi0bz said:

Yo ditch... I have just been informed that if you get your butt to Toronto that the extra ticket we have is on us.

Do it!

I'll talk with my wife and let you know.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds said:
Okay.....

Does anyone know if they tailgate up there? We have to start planning on a few things. Let's make sure that any of you going to the games exchange information with myself, or mystermatt.

If one of you is local and driving to the game maybe we can tailgate if they allow it. We could all chip in for the parking, get some beer and what not.[/

It really sucks but we are not allowed to drink in the parking lot for tailgate parties, it sucks. I know Budweiser is having a big party before the game but I am sure the beer and food will not be cheep. Think the best bet is to go to a local pub and reserve some space if we could get a number of people going.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":u7g8kfly said:
Tech Worlds":u7g8kfly said:
Okay.....

Does anyone know if they tailgate up there? We have to start planning on a few things. Let's make sure that any of you going to the games exchange information with myself, or mystermatt.

If one of you is local and driving to the game maybe we can tailgate if they allow it. We could all chip in for the parking, get some beer and what not.[/

It really sucks but we are not allowed to drink in the parking lot for tailgate parties, it sucks. I know Budweiser is having a big party before the game but I am sure the beer and food will not be cheep. Think the best bet is to go to a local pub and reserve some space if we could get a number of people going.

Ok. Well your the resident expert. Let us know if there is a close place near Rodgers Dome where we can meet up few hours prior to the game. Is that huge sports bar close?

Subzero717

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":zemqw4t3 said:
TorontoHawk":zemqw4t3 said:
Tech Worlds":zemqw4t3 said:
Okay.....

Ok. Well your the resident expert. Let us know if there is a close place near Rodgers Dome where we can meet up few hours prior to the game. Is that huge sports bar close?

There is poutine cafe that I hear is all the rage.:grin:

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Yeah, Dom. ZERO tailgating in Toronto. According to friends of mine who live there, not only is there no tailgating, if you drink outside, you'll be arrested. Not given a warning. Arrested. Apparently there is some super lame Budlight "tailgating" zone next to the stadium where you can buy $8 Bud Lights. But you want nothing to do with that. There are a couple bars near the stadium. I can ask and let you know where the best to pre-game is.

Oh, and btw. I'm going to be in town for this one. ;)

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SeaTown81":pgjce7v3 said:
Yeah, Dom. ZERO tailgating in Toronto. According to friends of mine who live there, not only is there no tailgating, if you drink outside, you'll be arrested. Not given a warning. Arrested. Apparently there is some super lame Budlight "tailgating" zone next to the stadium where you can buy $8 Bud Lights. But you want nothing to do with that. There are a couple bars near the stadium. I can ask and let you know where the best to pre-game is.

Oh, and btw. I'm going to be in town for this one. ;)

In Toronto? Cool!

Latest posts