Happy Birthday Russell Wilson!

minormillikin

Reaction score
I was going to photoshop-up a couple pictures for this occasion, but I've been feeling a bit under the weather. I'll just describe the two pictures:

1- Russell Wilson with his trademarked straight face, looking at a birthday cake.

2- Matt Flynn, with his trademarked sour expression, wearing a glittery party hat.

mikeak

Reaction score
Hopefully his wife keeps the face she had when he was drafted for his birthday.........

Oh yeah -- happy birthday I was going to make a short joke but Sarlacc83 stole it so had to go with a sexual joke instead.......

gargantual

Reaction score
mikeak":2stv1owf said:
Hopefully his wife keeps the face she had when he was drafted for his birthday.........

Oh yeah -- happy birthday I was going to make a short joke but Sarlacc83 stole it so had to go with a sexual joke instead.......
That would be a good birthday present...

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Waiting for Hasselbeck or Lymon to post about how we shouldn't get too excited about his birthday, and how we're a bunch of silly school girls for being optimistic about having a promising young player on our team.

HOW DARE YOU LIKE A ROOKIE THAT IS PLAYING GOOD AND LOOKS TO HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE!!! YOU MUST ONLY PRAISE SUPERBOWL WINNING HALL OF FAMERS!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Our QB is 24.

If he keeps playing like he is, he could be our QB for the next decade or more.

So awesome.

Happy birthday, Russell!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody can get to 24. Akili Smith did it. Joey Harrington did it. Hell, Ryan Leaf did it. Proves nothing.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3kvb70jq said:
Anybody can get to 24. Akili Smith did it. Joey Harrington did it. Hell, Ryan Leaf did it. Proves nothing.
haha well done Zeb

gargantual

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":31vlwyqy said:
Happy Birthday to the only silver lining.
.........exception Leon Washington, John Ryan.......heck the entire Special Teams in that game.....but yeah.

Thanks once again. I will never get tired of saying it....and will even love to become the guy that makes people :roll:
..........Here's to a first rate Birthday man!!!!!

Latest posts