Leon gets NFC Special Teams Player of the Week

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• "Washington's 31.9 yard kick return average this season is third in the NFL through 12 weeks"

Dang, only 3rd ???? We really should cut his ass !

And only 32 yard return average.....bleh. He's slippin
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• I hope he makes the pro bowl. He's made some questionable returns when the ball is kicked to literally the back of the end zone, but he usually gets it to the 20 even when that happens. Ginn hasn't even been returning kicks for the 49ers due to fumbles and was hurt to begin the year. He better not get in over Leon. Same with Hester.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• Nice, it would have felt so much better if Hawks won though
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

• GO LEON! GO LEON! GOOOOOOOO LEEEEEEEOOOOONNN!

Damn it, I love that man
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• Yeah Leon!

Hope he can break the record this year! That'd be pretty cool.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• I've never agreed with those "Cut Leon" posts. Have always loved the dude. One of our first examples of John Schneider's sweet acquisition abilities.

The only thing I've wondered with him is why his productivity as a running back hasn't shown up very much comparatively. Rex Ryan sure liked him a whole bunch, so maybe it's more that he doesn't work out as we in our schemes? Hmmm.
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

• gargantual wrote:I've never agreed with those "Cut Leon" posts. Have always loved the dude. One of our first examples of John Schneider's sweet acquisition abilities.

The only thing I've wondered with him is why his productivity as a running back hasn't shown up very much comparatively. Rex Ryan sure liked him a whole bunch, so maybe it's more that he doesn't work out as we in our schemes? Hmmm.

Power running (Lynch) hides weaknesses in our run blocking by the O-line. Leon needs good holes that he can quickly hit. He'd be very dangerous playing for the 49ers.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Neon Leon needs to run!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:He'd be very dangerous playing for the 49ers.

I just threw up a little in my mouth, our Leon breaking off returns for...them...how horrible :pukeface:
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain.

"Beast Mode is artist, puny Saints Defense merely his canvas!"

"When you die the only kingdom you'll see, will be two foot wide and six foot deep!"
    HawksSoc
    NET Veteran

• HawksSoc wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:He'd be very dangerous playing for the 49ers.

I just threw up a little in my mouth, our Leon breaking off returns for...them...how horrible :pukeface:

Believe me, I wanted to explosively vomit while typing it.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    gargantual wrote:I've never agreed with those "Cut Leon" posts. Have always loved the dude. One of our first examples of John Schneider's sweet acquisition abilities.

Power running (Lynch) hides weaknesses in our run blocking by the O-line. Leon needs good holes that he can quickly hit. He'd be very dangerous playing for the 49ers.

I suspected it was something along those lines, so O-Line is still one of the biggest things to fix over the off-season, or probably several off-seasons. Too many pieces for one draft/free agency period. Although PC&JS have been able to pull off minor miracles at times, it'd be foolish to expect it (but rather be excited and grateful when it DOES).

Good conversation.
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information