Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

    Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

    Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10520
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


    Yes he is. But an alter dedicated to RW as a god? And you an atheist at that. :141847_bnono:
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    User avatar
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 5468
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


  • Ignore trolls and they go away.
    User avatar
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7926
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


  • LymonHawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


    Yes he is. But an alter dedicated to RW as a god? And you an atheist at that. :141847_bnono:


    Forget to have your daily dose of this in the morning?

    Image
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14367
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Scottemojo wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

    Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

    Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.


    :roll:

    Doubt Lymon is saying "don't be excited" .. and I know I sure am not.

    Just saying it's ridiculous to say he's already on his way to Canton when he hasn't even hit 300 yards passing in a single game yet.

    It'd be like someone making a "Robert Turbin already on his way to being best Seahawk RB ever!" thread.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 4642
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • Funny, Sarlacc.
    I was thinking he forgot to have this:
    Image
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10520
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • LymonHawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


    Yes he is. But an alter dedicated to RW as a god? And you an atheist at that. :141847_bnono:


    I'm not an atheist. I just learned a long time ago that if somebody asks you if you're a god you say YES!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13926
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

    Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

    Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.


    :roll:

    Doubt Lymon is saying "don't be excited" .. and I know I sure am not.

    Just saying it's ridiculous to say he's already on his way to Canton when he hasn't even hit 300 yards passing in a single game yet.

    It'd be like someone making a "Robert Turbin already on his way to being best Seahawk RB ever!" thread.

    Who said he is on his way to Canton?
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10520
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Scottemojo wrote:Who said he is on his way to Canton?


    Well.. the OP for one. Quite a few others.

    Those are the people Lymon and I are talking about. Not regular fans who are like "wow we may actually have a QB here!"
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 4642
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • Let me guess: You have a little alter in your living room, with a picture of RW on it, and burning candles on both sides...incense too? Am I right?


    Only on gameday. 8)
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    User avatar
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 928
    Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 am
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Who said he is on his way to Canton?


    Well.. the OP for one. Quite a few others.

    Those are the people Lymon and I are talking about. Not regular fans who are like "wow we may actually have a QB here!"

    What is so inherently wrong about those people, though? Why do some on this board care about the extent to which others get excited?
    I'm happy about RW's performance, but I fully understand that he could never have another decent season for whatever reason. Yet, I don't feel this need to go around keeping the excitement of others in check.
    :229031_shrug:
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1525
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Seattle (From Spokane)


  • I still don't know where anyone besides Kerley says that Russell is Canton bound.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9072
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Some people are just hard to impress.

    Image
    edogg23
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 406
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm


  • I've learned one thing after reading this post front to back, It's impossible to argue with the Hasseljokers,,They have Hasselbeck on a pedestal, and don't want any exhuberence from the RW fans to topple him.

    I'm going to enjoy what RW has accomplished in his Rookie outing so far, and I won't allow the locked in Hasselbeck fans to try'n keep me from comparing Wilson with whomever I choose.
    Matt Hasselbeck was surrounded by a HOF type O-line, and RB/FB, and QB Coaching to make him a good Seahawks QB, and other than Lynch, Wilson has been working with FAR LESS to prop up his numbers.
    Is he a HOF'r in the making?, I don't know, but where is it written that we don't have the right to believe he could be.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3333
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • I love Hass. He's probably my favorite Seahawk of all time. But he's not going to the HOF and let's face it, RW probably is.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13926
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Russell Wilson is going to Canton one day.
    poop
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 9641
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


  • scutterhawk wrote:Is he a HOF'r in the making?, I don't know, but where is it written that we don't have the right to believe he could be.

    Bingo.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1525
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Seattle (From Spokane)


  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:Russell Wilson is going to Canton one day.


    He'll probably go for Walt's induction just to get a feel for what it'll be like for him in 23 years.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13926
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Is Russell Wilson the greatest Seahawk of all time? Who knows. Nobody can say for sure. I'd say it's probable at this point. Like maybe 97%.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13926
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • I can say that he's already the greatest ROOKIE QB in franchise history.
    poop
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 9641
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


    Being excited is one thing, getting his face tattooed on your butt is another.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    User avatar
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 5468
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


  • Scottemojo wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

    Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

    Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.


    Is this a personal attack? I mean G-D forbid someone might have a different view than you! If you don't like what I write, don't read my posts...simple.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    User avatar
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 5468
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I love Hass. He's probably my favorite Seahawk of all time. But he's not going to the HOF and let's face it, RW probably is.


    He's likely already there based off this historic 6-5 start to his career.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 4642
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Ignore trolls and they go away.


    Aren't you the guy who questioned my fandom?

    I have two words for you....Carson Palmer.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    User avatar
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 5468
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


  • LymonHawk wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Ignore trolls and they go away.


    Aren't you the guy who questioned my fandom?

    I have two words for you....Carson Palmer.


    And we have NO interest in Peyton Manning.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 4642
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • LymonHawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


    Being excited is one thing, getting his face tattooed on your butt is another.


    Are you saying I shouldn't have gotten the tattoo?
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13926
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Is Russell Wilson the greatest Seahawk of all time? Who knows. Nobody can say for sure. I'd say it's probable at this point. Like maybe 97%.


    Post of the day.

    I take back what I said about ignoring the trolls... clearly it's better to rip the piss out of them instead.
    User avatar
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7926
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


  • I love Zeb to the point of thinking of............no, can't do it.
    Image
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 22081
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    LymonHawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


    Being excited is one thing, getting his face tattooed on your butt is another.


    Are you saying I shouldn't have gotten the tattoo?


    I don't care that you got the tattoo, but I'd rather not see it pasted on the forum.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    User avatar
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 5468
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


  • LymonHawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:
    LymonHawk wrote:[quote="Zebulon Dak"]He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


    Being excited is one thing, getting his face tattooed on your butt is another.


    Are you saying I shouldn't have gotten the tattoo?


    I don't care that you got the tattoo, but I'd rather not see it pasted on the forum.[/quote]

    Come on LymonHawk, you show your ass around here often enough. Why can't he?
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9072
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Lymon is special, and so is his ass.
    poop
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 9641
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Previous


It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information