I have a feeling about the Chicago game

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
I have a feeling about the Chicago game
Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:31 pm
  • 10 sacks on Cutler then in the 2nd quarter (see what I did there) Campbell comes in to play!

RW watching kapernick or however you spell it on film all week and then copies that as he shreds them

Everyone on the team being sponsored by Seattle's bets coffee starting Saturday so instead of getting up for a 10am game we change the game and simply don't go to sleep!!!!!

No jetskiing on lake michigan

35-7 - SEAHAWKS we are going to crush the Bears. I can't believe those bears fans that think this will be a close game. Lets ignore all statistics and road record for our Seahawks because fact is we play as good or better than our opponenents and this will come down to the 4th quarter (which according to the above predicted score we will win with about 28-0).........

did I miss anything?
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• Vokda?
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• Even then i'd still be depressed
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• I'm always optimistic going into a game, but i never expect to win a game.

Yesterday should be a lesson to many on this board: ANY GIVEN SUNDAY
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• I don't think watching Kaep on film would help. The Bears made some big mistakes defensively, not playing their usual scheme, keying in on the run and thinking they could just dare Colin to pass on them. They underestimated him and didn't do what they do best, they won't give Wilson that same benefit, I don't think.

That's not to diminish what Kaep did, but just saying I don't think it's something to look at to specifically go after the Bears.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• I have a feeling too. It might be gas.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• I'm ironically more optimistic about the Bears game than I ever was the Dolphins game.

Each year the Seahawks win that one away game nobody gives them a chance (last year it was the Giants, the year before it was the Bears) and this one would be it.

I don't know if we will win or lose on Sunday but I can bet you the team won't be sleep walking through this one.

"We're picking up speed. The train is coming." - Earl Thomas 11/15/14
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Seems the new weed law is in full effect.
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I refrain from optimism only for self preservation purposes.

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

• Basis4day wrote:I'm always optimistic going into a game, but i never expect to win a game.

I think that's a good way to go.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• I do not share your conviction.

But I will welcome the opportunity to be surprised.
    It was a catch.
    SeaMeat
    NET Veteran

• Lets do it!
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

• mikeak wrote:10 sacks on Cutler then in the 2nd quarter (see what I did there) Campbell comes in to play!

RW watching kapernick or however you spell it on film all week and then copies that as he shreds them

Everyone on the team being sponsored by Seattle's bets coffee starting Saturday so instead of getting up for a 10am game we change the game and simply don't go to sleep!!!!!

35-7 - SEAHAWKS we are going to crush the Bears. I can't believe those bears fans that think this will be a close game. Lets ignore all statistics and road record for our Seahawks because fact is we play as good or better than our opponenents and this will come down to the 4th quarter (which according to the above predicted score we will win with about 28-0).........

did I miss anything?

This post is sponsored by Adderall.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *

• We are going to get our asses handed to us.

(trying to put some reverse hodo on it)
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• This is why people get so low after a loss. The whole board is convinced that the next road game is the one that bucks the trend. I picked us to lose in Miami because we are incompetent on the road and now we face a team infinitely better than the Rams, Cards or Dolphins.

I'm not telling people not to be optimistic, but a 35-7 prediction is going to land with a thud. Don't be disappointed.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• mikeak wrote:10 sacks on Cutler then in the 2nd quarter (see what I did there) Campbell comes in to play!

did I miss anything?

this post is oddly familiar to chawker84's "gut feeling" and "ignore stats" Miami post.
    FargoHawk
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• FargoHawk wrote:
    mikeak wrote:10 sacks on Cutler then in the 2nd quarter (see what I did there) Campbell comes in to play!

did I miss anything?

this post is oddly familiar to chawker84's "gut feeling" and "ignore stats" Miami post.

Whatever became of that gem of a thread?
    'The bevell is in the details.' -BFS
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

• FargoHawk wrote:this post is oddly familiar to chawker84's "gut feeling" and "ignore stats" Miami post.

And we have a winner :)

The post was mainly a joke on the weekly why we are going to crush the next opponent. I thought the coffee to stay up all night would give it away :)

On a serious note - I think with two corners suspended Cutler will dominate. With no suspensions and injuries on the Chicago line we should get 5-6 sacks. We shall see if that is enough or not. Very concerned about turnovers
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• No more "I have a feeling" threads!
    @SeahawkGreg

GIVE US YOUR PINK SLIP, SANTA CLARA WHINERS. WE OWN YOU
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• I HAVE A FEELING that Soldier field is going to be a very sloppy NATURAL GRASS surface.
    It seems that real grass has been a surface that neutralizes our excellent team speed just like Miami's Sun Life Stadium did. What's worse is playing in the mud bowl called Soldier Field.
    Hopefully the recent change from clay to a sand base and an improved drainage system makes a difference this time of year.
    The daytime high temperatures have been in the mid 30's this past week and will be warming up to mid-50s on Sunday.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:No more "I have a feeling" threads!

I have a feeling I may have to unfriend many of my relatives on Facebook from Chicago after this weekend. :th2thumbs:
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Roberto Garza is out for Da Bears - not making any predictions based on that but on that offensive line there are no good replacement players :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• drdiags wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:No more "I have a feeling" threads!

I have a feeling I may have to unfriend many of my relatives on Facebook from Chicago after this weekend. :th2thumbs:

Good call. I have a lot of Bears fans I'm going to start picking on!
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• mikeak wrote:Roberto Garza is out for Da Bears - not making any predictions based on that but on that offensive line there are no good replacement players :)

Good idea to not make predictions - we learned our lesson this season when we thought we would dominate the patchwork Cardinals and Rams offensive lines. :th2thumbs:
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    mikeak wrote:Roberto Garza is out for Da Bears - not making any predictions based on that but on that offensive line there are no good replacement players :)

Good idea to not make predictions - we learned our lesson this season when we thought we would dominate the patchwork Cardinals and Rams offensive lines. :th2thumbs:

Yep. Not this season. We've shown an incapability to avoid playing to the level of our opponents.

However, next year it's game on! I predict next year that will no longer be a problem!
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Miami had 26 fans (I counted) 14 thought they were at a soccer match, and 12 were non-english speeking. Chicago has a real home field advantage.
    "Horse horse, did you see the size of that chicken?"
    TaterHawk
    NET Rookie

• Well, at least someone still has optimism for the team!
    No autographs please
    Jerhawk
    NET Starter

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:
    mikeak wrote:Roberto Garza is out for Da Bears - not making any predictions based on that but on that offensive line there are no good replacement players :)

Yep. Not this season. We've shown an incapability to avoid playing to the level of our opponents.

However, next year it's game on! I predict next year that will no longer be a problem!

So if we play to the Bears level, does that mean we'll be better?

Honestly, I think this team has proven that it isn't going to satisfy anyone's expectations this year, no matter what those expectations are.

The one thing I know will be true this week, though... the pressure will be significantly higher than it was last week. The team is coming off an embarrassing loss, they're facing the prospect of losing both starting CBs, and their backs are against the wall when it comes to the playoff race. I don't think there will be any taking things for granted in this game.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• mikeak wrote:Roberto Garza is out for Da Bears - not making any predictions based on that but on that offensive line there are no good replacement players :)

Bears fan here. Just wanted to point out that Garza wasn't hurt and will play. Lance Louis is out for the season with a torn ACL and Chris Spencer was injured, but may well play through his injury (at LG). The OL is thin though. Carimi has been our LT all season until this past week, when he was demoted, and then had to fill in at RG when Louis went down. He's likely to remain there, as he performed better there than he has at RT.

All that said, the OL has been crap all season, so injuries there aren't really going to somehow make it much worse.
    Banedon
    NET Bench Warmer

• I've been a Seahawks fan for so long, it would not surprise me at all if they somehow win this game and come out and lose to the Cardinals the following week or something to drive us all nuts.

I do believe we match up a lot better with Chicago than we did with Miami though, if that makes any sense
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• I for one will NEVER say the Hawks will win before the game. And I think none of us should. Let's all go with the never underestimate the opponent theory for a while and see what happens. Not say the Hawks are going to lose either. Coach Wooden for UCLA basketball back when they were great never once said win or lose just play our game and be great. I know that when I feel the Hawks will win they lose.

So delete any posts except the original guys who post predictions(sorry forgot names) that post "I have a feeling" or any of those "we will win". And lets see if it works....lol
    If .NET did not exist I would get so much more work done during the day!
    HawkinNY
    NET Starter

• I have the unfortunate feeling that we will get killed in chicago, sherm and browner will be suspended, and the free fall will be on, Cardinals style. uggh
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• Missing_Clink wrote:I have the unfortunate feeling that we will get killed in chicago, sherm and browner will be suspended, and the free fall will be on, Cardinals style. uggh

Would you prefer i call you Chicken Little or Henny Penny?
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• Basis4day wrote:
    Missing_Clink wrote:I have the unfortunate feeling that we will get killed in chicago, sherm and browner will be suspended, and the free fall will be on, Cardinals style. uggh

Just call me a beaten down Seattle sports fan I guess
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• Missing_Clink wrote:
    Basis4day wrote:
    Missing_Clink wrote:I have the unfortunate feeling that we will get killed in chicago, sherm and browner will be suspended, and the free fall will be on, Cardinals style. uggh

Just call me a beaten down Seattle sports fan I guess

Yeah it can be absolutely brutal at times can't it?
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• bmorepunk wrote:Vokda?

Nah, it ain't the "VODKA" missing, it's the ice and mixer that's missing from the glass.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:No more "I have a feeling" threads!

i have a feeling the seahawks will show up to soldier field come sunday, whether they perform or not, well that's anybody's guess... better?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• bmorepunk wrote:
    Basis4day wrote:I'm always optimistic going into a game, but i never expect to win a game.

I think that's a good way to go.

Im not going to say we will crush anybody unless we are at home and thats even iffy. All the games i thought we would win are the ones we lose and the other way around. It just so happens that the ones i thought we would win are all on the road for the most part. As for this game all i can say is. Go Hawks!!!
    garydrake425
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information