I have a feeling about the Chicago game

drdiags

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1vvj3zik said:
No more "I have a feeling" threads!

I have a feeling I may have to unfriend many of my relatives on Facebook from Chicago after this weekend. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Roberto Garza is out for Da Bears - not making any predictions based on that but on that offensive line there are no good replacement players :)

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
mikeak":2euqkxee said:
Roberto Garza is out for Da Bears - not making any predictions based on that but on that offensive line there are no good replacement players :)

Good idea to not make predictions - we learned our lesson this season when we thought we would dominate the patchwork Cardinals and Rams offensive lines. :th2thumbs:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
FlyingGreg":idxtxj0r said:
mikeak":idxtxj0r said:

Good idea to not make predictions - we learned our lesson this season when we thought we would dominate the patchwork Cardinals and Rams offensive lines. :th2thumbs:

Yep. Not this season. We've shown an incapability to avoid playing to the level of our opponents.

However, next year it's game on! I predict next year that will no longer be a problem!

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Miami had 26 fans (I counted) 14 thought they were at a soccer match, and 12 were non-english speeking. Chicago has a real home field advantage.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3guq6xoz said:
FlyingGreg":3guq6xoz said:
mikeak":3guq6xoz said:

Yep. Not this season. We've shown an incapability to avoid playing to the level of our opponents.

However, next year it's game on! I predict next year that will no longer be a problem!

So if we play to the Bears level, does that mean we'll be better?

Honestly, I think this team has proven that it isn't going to satisfy anyone's expectations this year, no matter what those expectations are.

The one thing I know will be true this week, though... the pressure will be significantly higher than it was last week. The team is coming off an embarrassing loss, they're facing the prospect of losing both starting CBs, and their backs are against the wall when it comes to the playoff race. I don't think there will be any taking things for granted in this game.

Banedon

Reaction score
mikeak":5s2tff2o said:

Bears fan here. Just wanted to point out that Garza wasn't hurt and will play. Lance Louis is out for the season with a torn ACL and Chris Spencer was injured, but may well play through his injury (at LG). The OL is thin though. Carimi has been our LT all season until this past week, when he was demoted, and then had to fill in at RG when Louis went down. He's likely to remain there, as he performed better there than he has at RT.

All that said, the OL has been crap all season, so injuries there aren't really going to somehow make it much worse.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I've been a Seahawks fan for so long, it would not surprise me at all if they somehow win this game and come out and lose to the Cardinals the following week or something to drive us all nuts.

I do believe we match up a lot better with Chicago than we did with Miami though, if that makes any sense

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I for one will NEVER say the Hawks will win before the game. And I think none of us should. Let's all go with the never underestimate the opponent theory for a while and see what happens. Not say the Hawks are going to lose either. Coach Wooden for UCLA basketball back when they were great never once said win or lose just play our game and be great. I know that when I feel the Hawks will win they lose.

So delete any posts except the original guys who post predictions(sorry forgot names) that post "I have a feeling" or any of those "we will win". And lets see if it works....lol

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I have the unfortunate feeling that we will get killed in chicago, sherm and browner will be suspended, and the free fall will be on, Cardinals style. uggh

Basis4day

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3naq81ur said:
I have the unfortunate feeling that we will get killed in chicago, sherm and browner will be suspended, and the free fall will be on, Cardinals style. uggh

Would you prefer i call you Chicken Little or Henny Penny?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Basis4day":3mtlyqbp said:
Missing_Clink":3mtlyqbp said:

Just call me a beaten down Seattle sports fan I guess

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3l7olu8s said:
Basis4day":3l7olu8s said:
Missing_Clink":3l7olu8s said:

Just call me a beaten down Seattle sports fan I guess
Yeah it can be absolutely brutal at times can't it?

hawker84

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":ai62s1e2 said:
No more "I have a feeling" threads!

i have a feeling the seahawks will show up to soldier field come sunday, whether they perform or not, well that's anybody's guess... better?

garydrake425

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3gtozdf8 said:
Basis4day":3gtozdf8 said:
I'm always optimistic going into a game, but i never expect to win a game.

Yesterday should be a lesson to many on this board: ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

I think that's a good way to go.

Im not going to say we will crush anybody unless we are at home and thats even iffy. All the games i thought we would win are the ones we lose and the other way around. It just so happens that the ones i thought we would win are all on the road for the most part. As for this game all i can say is. Go Hawks!!!

Latest posts