Sherman & Browner suspension news

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Sherman & Browner suspension news
Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 am
  • According to NFL.com this morning, "sources" close to Sherman claim he's telling friends he accidentally ingested adderall from a teammate's water bottle (the teammate has a script for it). Now, this screws him, since honestly, there is no intent in the PED policy, you're either dirty or clean. Sherman will probably be out.

Browner is claiming that the urinalysis process was messed up, claiming "he saw the person dump urine from one container into another". This is common, but if one of the containers isn't clean, then he has a case. I don't know anything about Adderall, but if it stays in your system for a while, and Browner is claiming there is a flawed process, then I can't see how the league would let him retest immediately. If he comes up clean, then he's good.

So there is some good news brewing I hope. Honestly, Sherm is a smart guy, and as confident as he's been on twitter, I figured for sure that he was innocent, knowing you really can't beat these drug tests, or come up with a plausible excuse if you're dirty. There have been players buying stuff over the counter that have been suspended, and that's perfectly legal. Taking prescription medication without said prescription is technically illegal, depending on the substance.

I'm hoping at least Browner is exonerated. After all, no system is perfect and people make mistakes, so I can honestly see some cases where the player really doesn't know how he is dirty, and it's a mistake.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Re: Sherman & Browner suspension news
Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 am
  • Sherman should for once, in this case, keep his big mouth SHUT.

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 am
  • 1) This isn't "new" news....just another thread when there is one already.
    2) Sherman has said the USA today report is false.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 am
  • Yeah, he did refute those "sources".

It would be smart of him to not say anything, that's for sure. Either they're dirty, or it's really fishy that both of our outstanding CBs got nailed at the same time, in the middle of a playoff race. Maybe there is something to all those conspiracy theories.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 am
  • It clears out of your system pretty fast, especially if you take vitamin c. It will clear out even faster. A retest at this point would be pretty worthless. That is why they take a "b" or sometimes even a "c" sample and freeze it. If he came up positive on the instant test with the strips in the cup, then they would have had him sit around and take another sample once he was ready (they hydrate and if they can't/won't produce a sample then it goes down as a failed test... just like if you refuse a breathalyzer). That sample would be sent off to a lab for a confirmation of the "a" sample.

This is if the NFL follows standard drug test protocol. They may have slightly different ways, but this is the most common when drug testing. When I was an administrator in a school we had a guy that had to get tested regularly due to a conviction. He was a custodian and he had a strike against him, but was able to keep his job because he never came to work under the influence, he had gotten arrested, reported himself to the district immediately, but came up with a drug of abuse (not one that he was necessarily abusing, but one that could be used as such) in his system. So I'd have to excuse him to head off for his drug test once a week and make sure he arrived back on time. What a hassle.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 am
  • Ah, didn't think of multiple samples. Testing in the Marines was a lot different, since they were testing for narcotics and THC, which stays in your system a lot longer, and makes restesting a bit more valid.

It also explains the rampant use of Adderall. If a guy knows he's getting testing on Thurs, he can quit using and hopefully flush it out of his system by then. Conversely, you almost never see guys nailed for pot anymore, unless they are partying before the combine, lol.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 am
  • How does a team that gets no attention for anything get tested for drugs? lol
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:36 am
  • Adderall and other amphetamines have water soluble metabolites and are excreted from the body within a couple days. In order to test dirty, someone would have to ingest it not long before a test is administered.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 am
  • half-life is 10hrs; meaning if you ingest 30-40mg (common daily dosage for adults) at noon, you have 15-20mg in your system at 10p; 7.5-10mg at 8a following day, etc. Now, if you're taking it regularly, you're going to have a bit more of an issue getting clean quicker. Same goes for marijuana, opiates, etc.

Accidentally ingesting Adderall is a terrible, terrible argument.
    OneLofaTatupu
    * NET Shrink *

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:46 am
  • SharkHawk wrote:It clears out of your system pretty fast, especially if you take vitamin c. It will clear out even faster. A retest at this point would be pretty worthless. That is why they take a "b" or sometimes even a "c" sample and freeze it. If he came up positive on the instant test with the strips in the cup, then they would have had him sit around and take another sample once he was ready (they hydrate and if they can't/won't produce a sample then it goes down as a failed test... just like if you refuse a breathalyzer). That sample would be sent off to a lab for a confirmation of the "a" sample.

This is if the NFL follows standard drug test protocol. They may have slightly different ways, but this is the most common when drug testing. When I was an administrator in a school we had a guy that had to get tested regularly due to a conviction. He was a custodian and he had a strike against him, but was able to keep his job because he never came to work under the influence, he had gotten arrested, reported himself to the district immediately, but came up with a drug of abuse (not one that he was necessarily abusing, but one that could be used as such) in his system. So I'd have to excuse him to head off for his drug test once a week and make sure he arrived back on time. What a hassle.

yep. You usually make them provide a sample large enough to cover both samples. The current DOT regulations is a 2 sample test. Obviously the NFL might do things a bit differently. I hope this all gets resolved sooner rather than later even if they are suspended. If say they aren't suspended until after the Cards game than they would be gone for the 1st playoff game if were lucky enough to get that far.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:53 am
  • OneLofaTatupu wrote:half-life is 10hrs; meaning if you ingest 30-40mg (common daily dosage for adults) at noon, you have 15-20mg in your system at 10p; 7.5-10mg at 8a following day, etc. Now, if you're taking it regularly, you're going to have a bit more of an issue getting clean quicker. Same goes for marijuana, opiates, etc.

Doc told me that Vitamin C makes its half life even shorter, which he told me for the reason of if I felt jittery to drink OJ and it would eliminate faster. But he also said that I couldn't have my morning OJ because it could flush the meds fast. I stopped drinking OJ in the AM and my adderall worked much better. But if I felt it was still "working" at night when I was ready for sleep I'd drink 8 oz. of orange or grape juice and within an hour the medicine was completely gone from my system (it was there... but you know what I mean, not enough to keep me awake) and I could go to sleep.

I am sure if I know this, then NFL players do too. They may be megadosing vitamin C on Sunday right after the game in hopes they are clear by test day, which I am assuming is typically a Tuesday or Wednesday since a lot of teams have Mondays off.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 am
  • Now here is a thought. We all have heard the report on sherman saying he refuts the usa today info on drinking from the teammates bottle that adderal in it. Im thinking more along the lines that if they were dumping in the speimens to another container, and it contaminted it from the one who actually does have a prescription for the adderal, that it could of contaminated both browners and shermans tests, which cause the false negatives. Its just a thought and could be real likely that they are both innocent on it. And it was the failure of the test takers on containmating there tests. More then likely they would of taken the tests right after each other, so if one came out dirty could of contaimneted theres as well.
    HawkDabz
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:57 am
  • OneLofaTatupu wrote:

It is like saying "I was in the room where they were smoking weed" for a positive test for it.

It just seems bizzarre that they both would be positive at the same day same time.

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:01 am
  • HawkDabz wrote:Now here is a thought. We all have heard the report on sherman saying he refuts the usa today info on drinking from the teammates bottle that adderal in it. Im thinking more along the lines that if they were dumping in the speimens to another container, and it contaminted it from the one who actually does have a prescription for the adderal, that it could of contaminated both browners and shermans tests, which cause the false negatives. Its just a thought and could be real likely that they are both innocent on it. And it was the failure of the test takers on containmating there tests. More then likely they would of taken the tests right after each other, so if one came out dirty could of contaimneted theres as well.

Anything is possible.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:03 am
  • Hawks46 wrote:According to NFL.com this morning, "sources" close to Sherman claim he's telling friends he accidentally ingested adderall from a teammate's water bottle (the teammate has a script for it). Now, this screws him, since honestly, there is no intent in the PED policy, you're either dirty or clean. Sherman will probably be out.

Browner is claiming that the urinalysis process was messed up, claiming "he saw the person dump urine from one container into another". This is common, but if one of the containers isn't clean, then he has a case. I don't know anything about Adderall, but if it stays in your system for a while, and Browner is claiming there is a flawed process, then I can't see how the league would let him retest immediately. If he comes up clean, then he's good.

So there is some good news brewing I hope. Honestly, Sherm is a smart guy, and as confident as he's been on twitter, I figured for sure that he was innocent, knowing you really can't beat these drug tests, or come up with a plausible excuse if you're dirty. There have been players buying stuff over the counter that have been suspended, and that's perfectly legal. Taking prescription medication without said prescription is technically illegal, depending on the substance.

I'm hoping at least Browner is exonerated. After all, no system is perfect and people make mistakes, so I can honestly see some cases where the player really doesn't know how he is dirty, and it's a mistake.

Why would someone put Adderral in a water bottle? its just a pill? Credibility is waninig on that! water bottle? you cant get second hand high from water bottle, and that would have to be a shitload of adderrol if that were the case. that is extremely diluted then!
    zayden185
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 am
  • I took acid when I was 17 and when I got home late from a concert my dad confronted me. I lied and told him I had bitten a chocolate bar that had lsd on it.

He wasn't buying it, and I am not buying what Sherman is selling.

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 am
  • Largent80 wrote:I took acid when I was 17 and when I got home late from a concert my dad confronted me. I lied and told him I had bitten a chocolate bar that had lsd on it.

Except that is not what Sherman said. He denies the waterbottle story as false.

Let's wait and see what happens.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:20 am
  • Maybe he didn't inhale?
    ;-)
    "We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
    Angry Doug
    "We're looking for grit"
    Pete Carroll
    "We got grit. That's it."
    Earl Thomas.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:20 am

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 am
  • Basis4day wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:I took acid when I was 17 and when I got home late from a concert my dad confronted me. I lied and told him I had bitten a chocolate bar that had lsd on it.

Except that is not what Sherman said. He denies the waterbottle story as false.

Let's wait and see what happens.

I don't understand why people aren't realizing that this story about the water bottle holds no merit. It's been reported that Sherman has completely denied this story and says it's not true. Basically it sounds like someone took info from a source who really had no info and ran with it to grab headlines.

I really wish people would stop referring to the tainted water bottle story as if it's a fact.
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 am
  • Largent80 wrote:I took acid when I was 17 and when I got home late from a concert my dad confronted me. I lied and told him I had bitten a chocolate bar that had lsd on it.

Oh man, that must've been brutal. Here you come home all blazed on acid and your old man confronts you all pissed off and shit. Talk about ruining your buzz......
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 am
  • Largent80 wrote:Sherman should for once, in this case, keep his big mouth SHUT.

Dude, he made ONE Tweet since this news broke. He hasn't said anything in two days since that.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 am
  • Hate to remind you all this, but can't Lynch still get suspended for the DUI thing? They could really screw us and time that at the same time as Browner and Sherman...
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 pm
  • CaptainSkybeard wrote:Hate to remind you all this, but can't Lynch still get suspended for the DUI thing? They could really screw us and time that at the same time as Browner and Sherman...

Lynch won't get suspended until the conclusion of the legal side of his case. He pleaded not guilty. It is currently making it's way through the courts. Earliest you can expect him suspended is next year.

Had he pleaded guilty, he likely would have faced his league punishment already.
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 pm
  • Basis4day wrote:
    CaptainSkybeard wrote:Hate to remind you all this, but can't Lynch still get suspended for the DUI thing? They could really screw us and time that at the same time as Browner and Sherman...

Lynch won't get suspended until the conclusion of the legal side of his case. He pleaded not guilty. It is currently making it's way through the courts. Earliest you can expect him suspended is next year.

Had he pleaded guilty, he likely would have faced his league punishment already.

Good info man. Thank you.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:06 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Sherman should for once, in this case, keep his big mouth SHUT.

Dude, he made ONE Tweet since this news broke. He hasn't said anything in two days since that.

Seriously. All this information is coming second hand. We literally know nothing.
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:19 pm
  • Well I am convinced they are innocent now! :sarcasm_off:

Seriously, that sounds like a bunch of BS. Especially Sherm
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:Well I am convinced they are innocent now! :sarcasm_off:

Seriously, that sounds like a bunch of BS. Especially Sherm

Sherm hasn't said anything besides the single tweet.
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm

I don't know man,,I was drug tested for a job in Everett Wa. and came up positive, and everyone that knows me knows that I don't use ANYTHING that isn't prescribed by my Doc,,Hell, I don't even eat cupcakes with poppy seeds because that could produce a positive.
    No, I ain't a goody-two-shoes T-totaler cuz I do drink my fair share, I just hadn't been useing/drinking prior to taking that test that came back saying otherwise.

I'm not saying that these guys aren't bullsh*ting, but I do know what it feels like to be wrongfully accused, so I am going to withhold my opinion for now.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:00 pm
  • Here is a shocking suggestion: We wait for the facts.

Is that too much for people?
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:02 pm
  • Basis4day wrote:Here is a shocking suggestion: We wait for the facts.

Yes, that is too much for a lot of people.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:03 pm
  • Here we go with another source, but right off of NFL.com's front page:

"There are indications, according to a source, that appellate hearings might not take place for several weeks, which would allow Browner and Sherman to compete through most of the regular season -- at the least. Players can continue to work until the entire appeal process is complete."
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Basis4day wrote:Here is a shocking suggestion: We wait for the facts.

Glad i wasn't around during the Duke Lacrosse Case.
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:30 pm
  • I have actually done the adderall in a water beverage more than a few times when i took the stuff. It seemed more effective to let it dissolve to help monitor my intake rather than having to break up the pill into smaller parts. I used mostly Gatorade since it helps rehydrate as you are dehydrating yourself from the pills.

It is possible that Sherman is telling the truth, though highly unlikely in my opinion. The problem is the league won't care either way. The strange coincidence to me only eludes to the fact that Browner and Sherman are boys, so they probably took it together. The appeals could be strategic as our FO probably thinks it's better to have them for the Chicago game, than our last game at home against the Rams. It also gives us time to get some sort of a game plan together with their absence. My guess is that they will both be suspended for our last 4 games.

For the record, the worst decision I have ever made in my life was to put that crap in my system. It truly can ruin your life.
    xXCHawkXx
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 pm
  • Basis4day wrote:Here is a shocking suggestion: We wait for the facts.

That's no fun. mindless speculation, hand wringing and worry worting, now that's where it's at!
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:46 pm
  • OneLofaTatupu wrote:half-life is 10hrs; meaning if you ingest 30-40mg (common daily dosage for adults) at noon, you have 15-20mg in your system at 10p; 7.5-10mg at 8a following day, etc. Now, if you're taking it regularly, you're going to have a bit more of an issue getting clean quicker. Same goes for marijuana, opiates, etc.

Drug testing doesn't typically involve testing for the substance itself, but rather, the metabolites left in your system after it's been processed by your body. The metabolites of things like opioids, cocaine, meth, and prescription amphetamines are water soluble so they are carried out of your body quite rapidly through the renal system. Things like pot and barbiturates have fat soluble metabolites, causing them to be stored almost indefinitely in fat cells. Typical retention for fat soluble metabolites is two weeks but can be virtually any length of time if the individual in question is overweight or lives a sedentary lifestyle.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:26 pm
  • Hawks46 wrote:Yeah, he did refute those "sources".

It would be smart of him to not say anything, that's for sure. Either they're dirty, or it's really fishy that both of our outstanding CBs got nailed at the same time, in the middle of a playoff race. Maybe there is something to all those conspiracy theories.

Ummmmmm.. No.
    They are conspiracy theories for a season... There usually wrong and are used as an excuse for some fans who's teams lost or are pissed off at something.
    GoHawks55
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:42 pm
  • Hawks46 wrote:Yeah, he did refute those "sources".

didnt they get tested sometime in september not in the middle of our playoff race
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Basis4day wrote:Here is a shocking suggestion: We wait for the facts.

fiction is so much more interesting
    OneLofaTatupu
    * NET Shrink *

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:10 pm
  • Basis4day wrote:Seriously. All this information is coming second hand. We literally know nothing.

You are right - since this is an internet forum we should go back to the normaly way of things and only comment on things supported by fact.............. oh wait :D
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:10 pm
  • I would rather they have one admit it, and one appeal. Get the suspension out of the way for one of them now...then, maybe we could lessen the impact of the suspensions and keep at least one of our top shutdown CBs out there at a time?
    chawx
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:11 pm
  • I would go with the "They must have put steroids in the turkey that I ate" defense....... that is pretty believable to me
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm
  • thought I read somewhere Browner is already in a program for his 2005 Broncos abuse and he's tested 2-3 times weekly already, so thee was a 2 day window somewhere along the line where he slipped in some adderall and league was magically there to test him? doesn't make any sense, a false positive agent or adderall can easily be slipped into a beverage while your eating at a restaurant or wherever

something seems amiss about this entire situation especially in regards to Browner who i feel would NEVER jeopardize his career for a one time thing when he is already playing very, he doesn't need any enhancers and I highly doubt Sherman does as well, I feel if these two are to be evaluated then EVERY single player in the NFL is to be evaluated!

I call foul..

BTW, I have a friend and sister who were both treated with adderall when they were very young like 8 for ADHD, a hypertension disorder, its more of a Thorazine type drug if anything, at least in their case, and the side effects weren't worth the effort, massive migraines, lack of comprehension, fatigue, focus issues, most that take it report it makes them feel horrible

just doesn't make any sense considering there are WAY better, safer and LEGAL performance enhancement methods out there!

sheesh, the right combinations of amino acids and you can acquire way better results with zero side effects, as long as you get the 6 to 3 ratio correct, way better brain function, more efficient metabolism and more.

I'm not going to claim I'm an expert but I will say about the only thing illegal steroids are good for any more is when a weight lifter or body builder who wants to put on a large amount of body mass in a SHORT period of time, again the negatives out weight the benefits even in that scenario, I know too many that have taken roids for that very same reason but discontinued due to side effects

natural alternatives offer way better results for an nfl defender than any illegal steroid can offer, period! do some homework, visit a body building forum and see what they are using for enhancements, most are legal and beneficial to your health.
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm
  • Twisted wrote:thought I read somewhere Browner is already in a program for his 2005 Broncos abuse and he's tested 2-3 times weekly already, so thee was a 2 day window somewhere along the line where he slipped in some adderall and league was magically there to test him? doesn't make any sense, a false positive agent or adderall can easily be slipped into a beverage while your eating at a restaurant or wherever

something seems amiss about this entire situation especially in regards to Browner who i feel would NEVER jeopardize his career for a one time thing when he is already playing very, he doesn't need any enhancers and I highly doubt Sherman does as well, I feel if these two are to be evaluated then EVERY single player in the NFL is to be evaluated!

I call foul..

BTW, I have a friend and sister who were both treated with adderall when they were very young like 8 for ADHD, a hypertension disorder, its more of a Thorazine type drug if anything, at least in their case, and the side effects weren't worth the effort, massive migraines, lack of comprehension, fatigue, focus issues, most that take it report it makes them feel horrible

just doesn't make any sense considering there are WAY better, safer and LEGAL performance enhancement methods out there!

sheesh, the right combinations of amino acids and you can acquire way better results with zero side effects, as long as you get the 6 to 3 ratio correct, way better brain function, more efficient metabolism and more.

I'm not going to claim I'm an expert but I will say about the only thing illegal steroids are good for any more is when a weight lifter or body builder who wants to put on a large amount of body mass in a SHORT period of time, again the negatives out weight the benefits even in that scenario, I know too many that have taken roids for that very same reason but discontinued due to side effects

natural alternatives offer way better results for an nfl defender than any illegal steroid can offer, period! do some homework, visit a body building forum and see what they are using for enhancements, most are legal and beneficial to your health.

I am convinced. There is a position for you on the 2013 Seattle Seahawks Medical Training, Strength, and Conditioning Staff.
    'The bevell is in the details.' -BFS
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Whoa dad! dude. Your face is like, melting. Sooo kewl. *BANG* *POW* *BOOM BOOM* out go the lights :thfight7:
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 am
  • Largent80 wrote:
    OneLofaTatupu wrote:

It is like saying "I was in the room where they were smoking weed" for a positive test for it.

It just seems bizzarre that they both would be positive at the same day same time.

I'm curious how he knew it was an acid high? Except for purple haze, trippy, and Mr. Natural where I laughed at every stupid little thing for hours on end, one might be able to mistake the effects for anything. Unless of course he had some prior experience, catching your older siblings maybe? Or did they tell on you? :P
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 am
  • He didn't know it was acid. But he knew I was flying. And it was Orange Sunshine, which always had a few "mega doses" mixed in a batch, and I got 1 of them.

Hell, moments before that I was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror and saw the towels hanging behind be in the mirror and they were flappin in the breeze, but there was no breeze !!!

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 am
  • Read it takes around 13 hours to leave an adults system . Well whatever, maybe he drank out of Winston Guy's water bottle ?
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:11 am
  • Regarding Browner. So he said he saw his urinalysis sample poured into a container other then the one he did the deed in?

There is absolutely NO WAY I would let that fly if it were me. It's hard to believe that is an acceptable practice in the NFL.
    Harbaugh is a lunatic and he'll either die on the sideline while trying to challenge the coin toss, or get into a filthy divorce from the 49ers that will end up with him getting $27 million a year from Michigan to fist fight the entire state of Ohio.

-- Some Random 49er Fan
    Jiggy
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:13 am
  • I think we are all whistling in the wind. How many times have you seen the NFL back off these things?

Oh they might be able to cut the suspensions in half or so but doubtful they are going to be able to get off completely.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Next

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information