Russell Wilson: Northwest Passage

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Can't help but hope for brighter days in the future.

Not sure if this has been posted before, if so, Mods feel free to delete.
[youtube]UPuLrBuLYF4[/youtube]

NYCoug

Reaction score
Throwdown":378nxdyy said:
Why do I smile whenever I see him play or watch highlights?!!??!

I know man. Watching that makes me feel like if there's anybody on this planet that can guide the Seahawks through these dark times, it'll be Russell. I honestly think he's going to carry this team into the playoffs with some RGIII-like performances. They've coddled him long enough and maybe it's a good thing that he's gotten a little taste of things early in his career. Now it's time to let the monster out of the cage. I honestly trust him more than Bevell when it comes to running the offense. Don't know if that says more about Wilson or Bevell haha

If the Seahawks are going to win they're going to have to adapt their style of play completely. Teams are going to stack the box like Miami did in an all out effort to shut down Beast Mode. We're going to need to air it out over the top in order to keep defenses honest, then try and establish the run. I think Russell is more than capable at this point in the season. Maybe I'm just being a homer and can't cope with the fact that this season might go up in smoke haha

Either way, Russell's the man!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Yep. Good stuff. We are lucky that PC selected RW and we have our QOF.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RW will be that one constant shining light despite any brewing storm. We are damn lucky to have him.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i was a total flynn guy when we signed him and thought cool we have a QB for the future and then watching him play in preseason and on through the season i am so glad PC had the guts to start this guy over Flynn we are truly lucky to have him and PC and JS deserve a ton of credit for doing things differently then every other nfl franchise. Also if for some reason PC gets fired or decides to leave Wilson might be the one guy to get Gruden to come to seattle to coach since he seems in love with him lol

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wilson and Gruden. What a match.

My true hope is that PC works out, but if he doesn't, there's only one HC I want coming to Seattle.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":2cbvahy7 said:
Can't help but hope for brighter days in the future.

Not sure if this has been posted before, if so, Mods feel free to delete.
[youtube]UPuLrBuLYF4[/youtube]

This has been posted here before, but it's a great watch, and it's been awhile, so I hope they leave it up. It's nice to have something a little less depressing to focus on this week :D

hawkfan333

Reaction score
Aros":1zl49bq5 said:

My true hope is that PC works out, but if he doesn't, there's only one HC I want coming to Seattle.
i wanted Gruden instead of PC at the time but i have really grown fond of Pete now so i hope he works out but could be a lot of fun with Gruden as well lol maybe he will get sick of TV and come be our O coordinator or our QB coach lol

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":rrlz2ayc said:

The "Snear" in Seattle? hmmmmmm..... Enticing. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Gruden will have a coaching job by next year with another team. Bank on it.

irocdave

Reaction score
Nice to see Warren Moon offering the olive branch to be his mentor, perfect person to be a major influence on RW.

djb28

Reaction score
jamsomatic":2u53nexo said:
I have a RW jersey and a Josh Brown jersey. #3s are lovely.
I have a Mirer jersey to sell you.

bellingerga

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1o6vr6nu said:
Keith David narrating? Hell yes.

that's Admiral Anderson to you buddy. :thirishdrinkers:

What a great video. There's one thing about this season that I am 100% sure about. We have our QB spot settled long term. This kid can flat out ball.... and he's only gonna get better.