I have a feeling about the Chicago game

mikeak

Reaction score
10 sacks on Cutler then in the 2nd quarter (see what I did there) Campbell comes in to play!

RW watching kapernick or however you spell it on film all week and then copies that as he shreds them

Everyone on the team being sponsored by Seattle's bets coffee starting Saturday so instead of getting up for a 10am game we change the game and simply don't go to sleep!!!!!

No jetskiing on lake michigan

35-7 - SEAHAWKS we are going to crush the Bears. I can't believe those bears fans that think this will be a close game. Lets ignore all statistics and road record for our Seahawks because fact is we play as good or better than our opponenents and this will come down to the 4th quarter (which according to the above predicted score we will win with about 28-0).........

did I miss anything?

Basis4day

Reaction score
I'm always optimistic going into a game, but i never expect to win a game.

Yesterday should be a lesson to many on this board: ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

pinksheets

Reaction score
I don't think watching Kaep on film would help. The Bears made some big mistakes defensively, not playing their usual scheme, keying in on the run and thinking they could just dare Colin to pass on them. They underestimated him and didn't do what they do best, they won't give Wilson that same benefit, I don't think.

That's not to diminish what Kaep did, but just saying I don't think it's something to look at to specifically go after the Bears.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm ironically more optimistic about the Bears game than I ever was the Dolphins game.

Each year the Seahawks win that one away game nobody gives them a chance (last year it was the Giants, the year before it was the Bears) and this one would be it.

I don't know if we will win or lose on Sunday but I can bet you the team won't be sleep walking through this one.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Basis4day":ze29j5d7 said:
I'm always optimistic going into a game, but i never expect to win a game.

Yesterday should be a lesson to many on this board: ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

I think that's a good way to go.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I do not share your conviction.

But I will welcome the opportunity to be surprised.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
mikeak":1see7efw said:
10 sacks on Cutler then in the 2nd quarter (see what I did there) Campbell comes in to play!

RW watching kapernick or however you spell it on film all week and then copies that as he shreds them

Everyone on the team being sponsored by Seattle's bets coffee starting Saturday so instead of getting up for a 10am game we change the game and simply don't go to sleep!!!!!

35-7 - SEAHAWKS we are going to crush the Bears. I can't believe those bears fans that think this will be a close game. Lets ignore all statistics and road record for our Seahawks because fact is we play as good or better than our opponenents and this will come down to the 4th quarter (which according to the above predicted score we will win with about 28-0).........

did I miss anything?

This post is sponsored by Adderall.

endzorn

Reaction score
This is why people get so low after a loss. The whole board is convinced that the next road game is the one that bucks the trend. I picked us to lose in Miami because we are incompetent on the road and now we face a team infinitely better than the Rams, Cards or Dolphins.

I'm not telling people not to be optimistic, but a 35-7 prediction is going to land with a thud. Don't be disappointed.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
mikeak":3ax5pos5 said:

did I miss anything?
this post is oddly familiar to chawker84's "gut feeling" and "ignore stats" Miami post.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
FargoHawk":fj0x2qoj said:
mikeak":fj0x2qoj said:

did I miss anything?
this post is oddly familiar to chawker84's "gut feeling" and "ignore stats" Miami post.

Whatever became of that gem of a thread?

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
FargoHawk":1s8slyaf said:

And we have a winner :)

The post was mainly a joke on the weekly why we are going to crush the next opponent. I thought the coffee to stay up all night would give it away :)

On a serious note - I think with two corners suspended Cutler will dominate. With no suspensions and injuries on the Chicago line we should get 5-6 sacks. We shall see if that is enough or not. Very concerned about turnovers

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I HAVE A FEELING that Soldier field is going to be a very sloppy NATURAL GRASS surface.
It seems that real grass has been a surface that neutralizes our excellent team speed just like Miami's Sun Life Stadium did. What's worse is playing in the mud bowl called Soldier Field.
Hopefully the recent change from clay to a sand base and an improved drainage system makes a difference this time of year.
The daytime high temperatures have been in the mid 30's this past week and will be warming up to mid-50s on Sunday.

Latest posts