*8-3*

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
If we close out the games in Detroit and Miami, we are sitting at 8-3 right now.

That's painfully frustrating. I can stomach the losses in Arizona, St. Louis and SF much better-- it's these last two that are going to haunt us. I know, "woulda, coulda, shoulda". But seriously, one defensive play on each of those drives and we are in a totally different spot right now.

Truly remarkable how narrow the margin in the NFL is.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Even give the Pack the Monday night win and Hawks are 7-4. Considering every team in the hunt behind them lost yesterday, I'd definitely take that right now.

themunn

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2ptp6lmv said:
Mediocre teams always have several of these type games. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, is for losers.

Mediocre teams usually have these games as their GOOD games, they're our BAD ones.
Because if that is mediocre - what does that say about the 21 teams who have a worse record than us (going by W-L record and conference record as a tiebreaker, with the Vikings behind us by virtue of our head to head record over them as they're the only other 6-5 team with a 4-4 conference record)

mikeak

Reaction score
Detroit and Miami drove on us and scored and you would count those over the Arizona game.........

we are 6-5..........

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
mikeak":1nmhsbkh said:
Detroit and Miami drove on us and scored and you would count those over the Arizona game.........

we are 6-5..........

AZ and STL are by far the worse losses. They're much worse than Miami and Detroit, and they are division teams. Who cares how we lost, we shouldn't have lost to any of those teams.

usc17hawk

Reaction score
If we scored 100 points each game or held our opponents to zero points, we'd be undefeated right now...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
As the great Bill Parcells once said, you are what your record is.........if anything the Hawks should be 5-6, not 6-5 because of the Immaculate Touchdownception.

The big picture for me is that our Hawks are on the rise. This probably isn't our year, but with a nasty young defense, an emerging star QB, a great runner in Lynch, we shouldn't be more than a year or two away from being serious contenders.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2phlnqqy said:
As the great Bill Parcells once said, you are what your record is.........if anything the Hawks should be 5-6, not 6-5 because of the Immaculate Touchdownception.

The big picture for me is that our Hawks are on the rise. This probably isn't our year, but with a nasty young defense, an emerging star QB, a great runner in Lynch, we shouldn't be more than a year or two away from being serious contenders.

We can hope. We need a really solid draft... more play makers and upgrade the lines.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1i386vdu said:

I don't mean to rain on your parade Sgt., but there's some unraveling going down with our two Corners, and that just might set us back big time.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3staw72i said:
Sgt. Largent":3staw72i said:

I don't mean to rain on your parade Sgt., but there's some unraveling going down with our two Corners, and that just might set us back big time.

The unraveling would only be for this year.......which is why I said "shouldn't be more than a year or two away..........."

Yes, if they're suspended, we're FU#@$% this year.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
I'm amazed at the clear impact we the fans have on this teams ability to finish a game..

We should revceive a bonus as the 12 man seems to be the key. I'm still in, but mark me down as pissed off! :thfight7:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Mediocrity is something for this team to aspire to after yesterday. I'll always love my Seahawks, but man does it piss me off when they go lay eggs like that. There is no real excuse.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm actually fine with losing to Miami and Detroit. Those teams both played very well and deserved to win those games. Arizona and St. Louis though, those ones are the ones I'd love to get back.

Miami and Detroit were more painful though. This was a tough weekend if you were a Seahawks/UW fan.

Latest posts