Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: *8-3*
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

If we close out the games in Detroit and Miami, we are sitting at 8-3 right now.

That's painfully frustrating. I can stomach the losses in Arizona, St. Louis and SF much better-- it's these last two that are going to haunt us. I know, "woulda, coulda, shoulda". But seriously, one defensive play on each of those drives and we are in a totally different spot right now.

Truly remarkable how narrow the margin in the NFL is.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post subject: Re: *8-3*
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:46 am 
NET Pro Bowler

Even give the Pack the Monday night win and Hawks are 7-4. Considering every team in the hunt behind them lost yesterday, I'd definitely take that right now.

To the barren lands

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 am 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

Mediocre teams always have several of these type games. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, is for losers.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

Tech Worlds wrote:
Mediocre teams always have several of these type games. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, is for losers.

Seems like this franchise has been soaked in it.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:17 am 
NET Veteran

Tech Worlds wrote:

Mediocre teams usually have these games as their GOOD games, they're our BAD ones.
Because if that is mediocre - what does that say about the 21 teams who have a worse record than us (going by W-L record and conference record as a tiebreaker, with the Vikings behind us by virtue of our head to head record over them as they're the only other 6-5 team with a 4-4 conference record)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 am 
NET Veteran

Detroit and Miami drove on us and scored and you would count those over the Arizona game.........

we are 6-5..........

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:28 am 
NET Starter

mikeak wrote:
Detroit and Miami drove on us and scored and you would count those over the Arizona game.........

we are 6-5..........

AZ and STL are by far the worse losses. They're much worse than Miami and Detroit, and they are division teams. Who cares how we lost, we shouldn't have lost to any of those teams.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 am 
NET Rookie

If we scored 100 points each game or held our opponents to zero points, we'd be undefeated right now...

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:38 am 
NET Veteran

As the great Bill Parcells once said, you are what your record is.........if anything the Hawks should be 5-6, not 6-5 because of the Immaculate Touchdownception.

The big picture for me is that our Hawks are on the rise. This probably isn't our year, but with a nasty young defense, an emerging star QB, a great runner in Lynch, we shouldn't be more than a year or two away from being serious contenders.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

Sgt. Largent wrote:
As the great Bill Parcells once said, you are what your record is.........if anything the Hawks should be 5-6, not 6-5 because of the Immaculate Touchdownception.

The big picture for me is that our Hawks are on the rise. This probably isn't our year, but with a nasty young defense, an emerging star QB, a great runner in Lynch, we shouldn't be more than a year or two away from being serious contenders.

We can hope. We need a really solid draft... more play makers and upgrade the lines.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 pm 
NET Veteran

Sgt. Largent wrote:

I don't mean to rain on your parade Sgt., but there's some unraveling going down with our two Corners, and that just might set us back big time.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:09 pm 
NET Veteran

scutterhawk wrote:
Sgt. Largent wrote:

I don't mean to rain on your parade Sgt., but there's some unraveling going down with our two Corners, and that just might set us back big time.

The unraveling would only be for this year.......which is why I said "shouldn't be more than a year or two away..........."

Yes, if they're suspended, we're FU#@$% this year.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:56 pm 
NET Rookie

I'm amazed at the clear impact we the fans have on this teams ability to finish a game..

We should revceive a bonus as the 12 man seems to be the key. I'm still in, but mark me down as pissed off! :thfight7:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:22 pm 
NET Veteran

Mediocrity is something for this team to aspire to after yesterday. I'll always love my Seahawks, but man does it piss me off when they go lay eggs like that. There is no real excuse.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

I'm actually fine with losing to Miami and Detroit. Those teams both played very well and deserved to win those games. Arizona and St. Louis though, those ones are the ones I'd love to get back.

Miami and Detroit were more painful though. This was a tough weekend if you were a Seahawks/UW fan.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]