Sometimes...

KPA

Reaction score
The Seahawks are just like a Christian rock band. Even when they're really good... they still kinda suck!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Unlike this post, which just really sucks.....as does this poorly worded comparison. Mods. lock it please. Better yet, delete it altogether.

Konzobird

Reaction score
Lol--yep. Very good analogy. Show some humility. If you think "God" is worried about being hip and cool in the rock'n'roll scene you are missing the boat.

djb28

Reaction score
Even the Steelers have a higher following!
StryperWallpaper  yvt2

I loved me some Stryper in the Day.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
So it's always cool to denigrate Christianity on this board. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it.

endzorn

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1ymmu51b said:
So it's always cool to denigrate Christianity on this board. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it.
No one said Christianity sucks. Just the Christians who make music.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'm a Christian and this is not offensive to me, most Christian rock does suck lol. Those Tebow comments in the other thread annoyed me because they're played out and some people just are not original and their real motives are obvious, there was an individual in that tebow thread who clearly dislikes Christians and their right to speak. This is harmless, it's all about context and intent.

The Radish

Reaction score
KPA":ql0lg5x2 said:
The Seahawks are just like a Christian rock band. Even when they're really good... they still kinda suck!

They definitely weren't Amy Grant today were they?

And BTW,,,get a grip people, I'm a big music lover and agree that many "so called" Christian Rock Bands are not very good.

We are talking about football here even if the NFL doesn't allow it.

:les:

BGHawk

Reaction score
KPA":31gc9eok said:
Lve been laughing for 5 min..thanks for that..kinda true tho. Gotta love us Hawk fans..lol, GO 12

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":279d96qn said:

:roll:

He was poking fun at the music, not the religion. Come on..

OP
OP
KPA

KPA

Reaction score
C'mon Jazz, I was just trying to lighten up the doomsday attitude in this joint. That comment had nothing to do with religion.

Believe me, I would never insult anybodys religion... While in Iraq I was in an accident and lost 2 limbs, while in the hospital I stared down my own demons and then I let my god pick me up, dust me off, and he told me I aint finished yet. So, no I aint busting on religion

Throwdown

Reaction score
djb28":38glpuwr said:
Even the Steelers have a higher following!
StryperWallpaper  yvt2

I loved me some Stryper in the Day.

I know summayall had hair like this back in the day, and don't even lie about it. I'm pretty sure Jazz did.

Pstark3

Reaction score
KPA":1jr1zyrt said:
C'mon Jazz, I was just trying to lighten up the doomsday attitude in this joint. That comment had nothing to do with religion.

Believe me, I would never insult anybodys religion... While in Iraq I was in an accident and lost 2 limbs, while in the hospital I stared down my own demons and then I let my god pick me up, dust me off, and he told me I aint finished yet. So, no I aint busting on religion
+1 respect for you sir.