5 starting bears injured in game today

bill99350

Reaction score
This might help seattle!! It was forte, tillman, 2 OL, and hester! Not sure if they will play this week!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We do seem to wins the games we aren't supose to win

DAL
GB
NE

and lose one's we were

AZ
STL
DET
MIA

I could see us pulling it off in Chicago and all of a sudden everyone will forget about this game, but in the end we really know what this loss means, we are truly pretenders. I we win at Chicago and stomp the niner at home I will be convinced.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Here we go again, no more predictions please!

rpmischris

Reaction score
I predict the seahawks will lose out; Pete will be canned for another college coach; Cable will take a job elsewhere; And the Hawks will have a decade of sub .500 seasons.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
How typical would it be for this team to somehow beat Chicago, a team they've fared well against in recent years, then beat Arizona only to drop back to back games against Buffalo and SF.. before finishing the year with a win against the Rams?

JKent82

Reaction score
rpmischris":p9y4226p said:
I predict the seahawks will lose out; Pete will be canned for another college coach; Cable will take a job elsewhere; And the Hawks will have a decade of sub .500 seasons.

:179422: Drinking the koolaid or what... :sarcasm_off:

rpmischris

Reaction score
JKent82":1o0pbjl4 said:
rpmischris":1o0pbjl4 said:

:179422: Drinking the koolaid or what... :sarcasm_off:

lol consider the kool aid drank

Latest posts