Miami Game Prep

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I see why the coach said what he did. It sure looks like a vacation

redeye81

Reaction score
Well to be fair they do get some off time.. they don't work 24/7. Would you rather have them in their hotel room playing video games or doing some thing active after meetings/walk thru?

That said, boy it doesn't look good given how bad they played.. lol

OP
OP
G

GoHawks

Reaction score
Tough to answer, must be extremely distracting though given the surroundings. Given the way they played, it didn't appear they had the right mindset given what was at stake

OP
OP
G

GoHawks

Reaction score
Postgame player comments left the impression they took this game for granted as a win . . . Trap Game

OP
OP
G

GoHawks

Reaction score
When we lost Winston Guy for PED's we brought Kearse up from the practice squad and Corbin Louk WR was added to the practice squad

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
It pisses me off, because I can almost just imagine Seahawk players soaking up the Florida sun, stupid yes, but I can imagine it easy.

Hendo66

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2eknwce0 said:
And if this was during their off time. It doesnt bother me even a little bit.

This team should never take a road game for granted. Obvious reasons.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Trap game? This team has no business taking any team for granted, total outrage if that's what happened

Slick

Reaction score
This team was probably out on South Beach trying to get their rod wet on Saturday night. I'm sure this happens with many teams. I just wish the Seahawks were not one of those.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
I doubt RW3 was out enjoying the sun. No, he was probably locked in his room studying film. And he had a great game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This all falls on the coaching staff. You think the Patriots staff lets this s*it happen?

JonRud

Reaction score
I think this was mentioned in another thread, but I would have loved to see this team fly directly to someplace in Illinois, spend the entire week alone, on E. Coast time, and focus on nothing but the Bears game. Harbaugh does this stuff and it works.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
JonRud":vzjaq97g said:
I think this was mentioned in another thread, but I would have loved to see this team fly directly to someplace in Illinois, spend the entire week alone, on E. Coast time, and focus on nothing but the Bears game. Harbaugh does this stuff and it works.

I was thinking this when I started reading the thread. I understand it was Thanksgiving weekend and the Seahawks probably weren't flying out of Seattle until Friday, but I heard that Harbaugh leaves earlier and gets his players in a routine on east coast time. It makes sense to get the players used to the time change.

As far as the players on Saturday, I don't think it was time for fun in the sun. They have the whole offseason for that. This was a business trip, nothing more. IMO, Pete and co. should've handled the bye week better and I think from his press conference he knows that too. Actually, he should've already known that being a coach for as long as he has. These mistakes are inexcusable sometimes.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Jet skiing is freaking brutal on you and tires you out, I don't care who you are. The day before a game? Irresponsible...

And yes, I got the impression from Tate and Robinson's post game comments, that the team may have slept through this one, completely overlooking this opponent.

Latest posts