Anyone feel real bad regarding our cbs suspension?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Probably not many people will agree, but does anyone feel really really sh*tty after hearing the news about our CBs? to the point where the whole season doesn't seem to be what they thought it was? I am getting more and more pissed thinking about it.

What could they have possibly taken that they needed so bad yet was on the banned list? If it is Adderall, why the hell would they need that? All you need is proper nutrition protein and vitamins.
    strohmin
    NET Starter

• Not yet, not until we find out if the appeal is complete and we see if the suspension is upheld or withdrawn.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• I didn't feel bad when moffit did it and I don't feel bad now.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• And this couldn't have been in the previous suspension thread....why?
    SoCalHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• I take methylamphetamine which is the brother drug of pure amphetamine, which i've also taken, it's used for improved concentration focus and or energy.

I think it's kinda stupid to be banned for this but I can also understand why it is, speaking as a user.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

• Not enough information for me.

Seems to me that 4 game suspensions were after 2-3 times failing tests. We haven't heard a damned thing about this all season and now all of a sudden its 4 games?

Damned strange.

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Basis4day wrote:I didn't feel bad when moffit did it and I don't feel bad now.

When Moffit did it. I thought it was cough medicine.
    strohmin
    NET Starter

• Basis4day wrote:I didn't feel bad when moffit did it and I don't feel bad now.

Moffit did it?
    Sandpoint Hawk
    NET Starter

• Even though I'm a scientist, and even though I'm the same age, I still sort of look up to these guys. I mean, I don't consider Brandon Browner to be my hero, but.....I mean, he's a guy whose work I respect and look forward to watching. Same goes for Sherman.

So yeah, I feel like garbage.

Imagine if you heard about one of your close friends being arrested. Innocent until proven guilty, and the trial has yet to occur....but you'd still feel pretty bad about it. I would, at least.

I disagree with the Moffit thing above, because Moffit hasn't really done anything or earned any respect. The secondary is the linchpin of this team.
    Cadillac
    NET Rookie

• SoCalHawk wrote:And this couldn't have been in the previous suspension thread....why?

It should be. I just wasn't thinking.
    strohmin
    NET Starter

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information