I hope I don't have to listen to whining about officials

The Radish

Reaction score
this entire week.

CAUSE THAT'S JUST LOSER TALK!

We only needed to score anything on that last drive to finish the game. Or score anywhere in those shitty 1st half plays.

Then our defense hold just one time.

Sadly people,,,,,we just lost as usual on the road. Again had the lead in the 4th quarter and pissed it away.

Wasted a record tying return my Leon Washington too.

:141847_bnono:

Pstark3

Reaction score
We lost this game on our own

But seriously wtf was up with those refs? Horrible.... 10 second run off missed, roughing the passer..

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Not gonna whine...we just aren't as good as we thought we were.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
we lost this game much like we lost in detroit , the defense just doesnt play well in crunchtime on the road ( with the exception of cam newton)

kolb, Stafford and tannehill all have game winning drives ' yet we stop tom brady.lmao.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Pstark3":1epe250a said:

But seriously wtf was up with those refs? Horrible.... 10 second run off missed, roughing the passer..
Those two are my only complaints. I hate calls like the roughing the passer when the player is in the freaking air. I wonder if the refs don't understand the laws of physics, he was in the air.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
Well, I'm beginning to whine here on a trend I "think" I'm seeing. I say "think" because of the angle that the broadcast shows, so I'm not really sure. But it sure seems like other teams are holding alot more than what is being called. Not just this game....it is a trend I'm noticing and paying attention to.

Now, it could be we're doing the same thing as I'm not paying attention to that.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
Our defense lost this one. usually a rarity but you gotta admit radish those calls(missed calls as well) were very questionable. this game overall hurt to watch, no excuses

getnasty

Reaction score
The roughing the passer was the right call, just a horrible rule.

Pstark3

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":hkjc3v4i said:
we lost this game much like we lost in detroit , the defense just doesnt play well in crunchtime on the road ( with the exception of cam newton)

kolb, Stafford and tannehill all have game winning drives ' yet we stop tom brady.lmao.
Stop Rogers Romo and Brady at home

Lose to Kolb, Stafford, Tannehill, and Bradford on the road. Its sad really

BigMeach

Reaction score
We make Mediocre QB's look like Tom Brady. Without the 12th man these Seahawks couldn't beat a high school team.

Rflagg

Reaction score
The Radish":3nh8uiu8 said:
this entire week.

CAUSE THAT'S JUST LOSER TALK!

We only needed to score anything on that last drive to finish the game. Or score anywhere in those shitty 1st half plays.

Then our defense hold just one time.

Sadly people,,,,,we just lost as usual on the road. Again had the lead in the 4th quarter and pissed it away.

Wasted a record tying return my Leon Washington too.

:141847_bnono:
It is baffling that we still have the road woes, the names on the back of the jerseys keep changing, coaching changes, but the results are the same so far.
I hope I live long enough to see the Seahawks win a superbowl.

ensett

Reaction score
i LOVE to bitch about refs, but this wasnt a case of refs today.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Irvin was held horribly on Tanny's 19 yard run and it was blatantly obvious and Wright was held even worse on a 20 yard run by their RB. Both holds directly affected the running route and both were outside and in plain sight. How they didn't get called is a complete mystery to me. That personal foul on Thomas was bad also. No way to stop momentum and no impact on his contact. Even if he brushed Tanny's head there is no way it was a personal foul and should not have been called. Unfortunately it was a major factor in the game.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Eh, sorry Radish. Officiating is a part of every game to one extent or another. Some days, it's a bigger factor than on other days. But it's always some kind of factor. The roughing call was game-changing, borderline game-deciding. And it was totally arbitrary, the kind of random decision that makes it harder and harder to emotionally invest in the game's outcome. Legit topic of discussion? Yep.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Kixkahn":3fgaex5e said:
Pstark3":3fgaex5e said:

Those two are my only complaints. I hate calls like the roughing the passer when the player is in the freaking air. I wonder if the refs don't understand the laws of physics, he was in the air.

This play undoubtedly cost us the game, without a doubt. (For emphasis)

I know Sehaawk fans will say we lost, either way but it was because of that play most of all.

Twisted

Reaction score
Pstark3":1rkxz22c said:

did you watch the Saints game?

wow, defender grabs the receiver by the waste and throws him down in the end zone to prevent an int and draws no flag, official bout 5 ft away clearly saw the foul

its the push to get the niners to the superbowl and if that means doing all they can for a Seattle loss no problem.

gets old

roughing the passer? sure, in FlAG football!

JKent82

Reaction score
This was a game we should have been able to win. But we played far to poorly to overcome some bad calls. Because there were plenty of them but we should have overcome them. If we had played well and managed to get screwed by some stuff then maybe, but this was just bad.

Course we probably woulda won with a few calls going our way, but I'm gonna avoid thinking about that. We didn't exactly earn anything but a loss.

Latest posts