if you ever needed any proof officiating is crooked

Twisted

Reaction score
go back and look at the pass to the end zone by kappernack against the Saints, official is looking right at them, receiver grabs his hips and throws the defender down?

yea sure official juss missed it or it wasn't OPI, OK

wow

RichNhansom

Reaction score
That was Moss that grabbed and yanked the DB away from the ball and it was one of the most blatant OPI's I have ever seen but reality is even if called it likely doesn't change the outcome of the game. Still should have been a call though.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Blatant. That's for sure.

If you DVR'd today's game, go back and watch the slo-mo replays of the Dophins' first TD.

Reggie Bush does not have control of the football as he crosses the end line... and the football goes into the endzone and then out of bounds.

That should have been a touchback... not a TD.

strohmin

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2zcg8r29 said:
Blatant. That's for sure.

If you DVR'd today's game, go back and watch the slo-mo replays of the Dophins' first TD.

Reggie Bush does not have control of the football as he crosses the end line... and the football goes into the endzone and then out of bounds.

That should have been a touchback... not a TD.

Exactly what I mentioned as soon as the play happened, but no one else noticed it. The guy in the challenge booth should be fired for not seeing that.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Refs *should not be seen* during games.

It's becoming very hard to miss them now days.

It's really not that hard to get the call correct. Too much is assumed in the game.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Looked like Moss reached around with his right arm and grabbed him by the collar and pulled him away from the ball, throwing him down. That pass would of probably been picked off which could have changed the course of the game. I definately saw another PI on SF that wasn't called on the last NO drive. The normal refs are just as bad as the replacement refs at making calls on the field.

TheFaithful

Reaction score
I saw a game earlier this year when an obvious interception was called a TD. That was all the proof I needed to know the Refs were crooked, especially since that decided the game and not a play that could have "possibly" been picked and could have "possibly" changed the complexion of the game. Those Refs must be on Adderall :roll: