Sherman and Browner facing suspension

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
From @RapSheet "Seattle CBs Richard Sherman, Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating PED policy. Both appealing. Adderal hits keep coming"

12thMode

Reaction score
I hope this is not true and they successfully appeal this case. I would hate to know that all this time they have been playing so well that it is because of PED. PLease say it ain't so!

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I guess Lane and Walter T. to Start?... Post CHI I hope. Good God what a train wreck. I wonder if they already knew? That could help explain the D looking bad.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Does anyone else get the feeling Pete is losing control?

No

OP
OP
E

ensett

Reaction score
I feel like appeals arent easy to win in the NFL, but I dont really have any way to back that up

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
12thMode":277w2534 said:
I hope this is not true and they successfully appeal this case. I would hate to know that all this time they have been playing so well that it is because of PED. PLease say it ain't so!
Is there a drug that makes you an elite man cover corner?

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
12thMode":29q6nns4 said:

Has anyone ever succesfully appealed a PED suspension?

Decimation

Reaction score
I'm speechless right now. If this is true, I'm going to be sadly disappointed and lose respect for both of them.

m0ng0

Reaction score
makes one wonder how a cfl corner and a 5th rounder become pro bowl caliber so quickly?

**edit whoops missed the post above**

bellingerga

Reaction score
HighlandHawk":1qki6hla said:
Guy was apparently due to a cold mixture or something if I remember the story right but I wonder what the excuse will be this time...

When Pete said he screwed up at the post match conference I wonder how much he really realised if it was due to back room reccomendations... Alternatively it may have been BB and RS getting a bit too carried away at the bye week.

it wasn't a "cold mixture" whatever the hell that is.

Big giant ticker on nfl.com clearly says Adderal. So unless they have it prescriped for them they were chopping it up and snorting it for the amphetamine kicks.

Really stupid move, if they get suspended this will screw the team over even worse.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
m0ng0":1kjfln8v said:
makes one wonder how a cfl corner and a 5th rounder become pro bowl caliber so quickly?

**edit whoops missed the post above**

First of all I doubt its roids.

Second of all, steroids does not make you into an elite corner.

Since when does having more muscle mass and weight help you cover?

Only benefit it could have for corners is to increase the rate of injury recovery.

heyu123

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if these guys went the way of Shawne merriman.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Well I'm done lurking for the year. The replies in this thread make me sick. Have fun being these kind of fans. Must make watching so enjoyable... Later peeps!