The Bears got decimated by injuries today

Hawks46

Reaction score
Miami was the most winnable road game we had left. If we can't beat Miami on the road, in good weather, with a half empty stadium that was quiet as a church most the afternoon, we aint beating the Bears on the road, I don't give a shit who they trot out there.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hawks46":2h4k0s31 said:
Miami was the most winnable road game we had left. If we can't beat Miami on the road, in good weather, with a half empty stadium that was quiet as a church most the afternoon, we aint beating the Bears on the road, I don't give a shit who they trot out there.

Spot on.

This was a must win game IMO and we failed.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We've beaten the Bears twice in the last two years with less talent than we have now. Maybe it'll happen. Though there will be the caveat that we caught them while they were injured.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Any given Sunday.

I prefer to always think we're going to win our next game, regardless of our opponent.

ensett

Reaction score
Hawks46":2tfkanlz said:

We've done it before, we can do it again. I say a bigger crowd in Chicago only helps us. Miamis was so damn boring I dont know how the players stayed awake

uncle fester

Reaction score
ensett":2qridqam said:
Hawks46":2qridqam said:

We've done it before, we can do it again. I say a bigger crowd in Chicago only helps us. Miamis was so damn boring I dont know how the players stayed awake

Sprinklers :)

Seaswab

Reaction score
If we come out with the same crap game plan we did today then we have no chance

Largent80

Reaction score
So we supposedly need injuries to win?....No, we beat ourselves every week with stupid assed penalties and poor playcalling / execution.

This team is OUT of excuses.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Largent80":1db07vnc said:
So we supposedly need injuries to win?....No, we beat ourselves every week with stupid assed penalties and poor playcalling / execution.

We need the other team to screw up or be injured. It's cause we are mediocre.

mikeak

Reaction score
We should stay in the east coast. Travel to Chicago today....

Goodell has said that west. West coast teams will get more afternoon games starting next year. We shall see if that helps us. I look at us as GB during Rodgers first year. Right in the cusp but to many close losses. So next year....

5280Hawk

Reaction score
If you think about it, it all went to shit after those damn sprinklers went off.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Largent80":25g5kq5h said:

We dont necessarily need it, but it can't hurt. I'll take any advantage we can get.

m0ng0

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2rlf1wr9 said:
We've beaten the Bears twice in the last two years with less talent than we have now. Maybe it'll happen. Though there will be the caveat that we caught them while they were injured.
yeah we put a hurtin on Caleb Haine last year :D

Slick

Reaction score
This doesn't mean anything. Jason Campbell could be starting next week and I still will predict a loss by the Seahawks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to beat the 8-3 Bears in Chicago after losing to a 4-6 crappy Miami team in Miami.

It's so very Seahawks typical isn't it?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I think the wheels just fell off and were done. lucky to finish 9-7. This defense gets worse every game.

endzorn

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2d0szfb2 said:
Largent80":2d0szfb2 said:

We need the other team to screw up or be injured. It's cause we are mediocre.
I don't think we have mediocre talent. You don't win 5 straight at home with mediocre talent.

I think we have a mediocre coaching staff that doesn't know how to win on the road.