Legion Of Boom

cesame

Reaction score
Kam Chancellor leaving guys wide open

He's taken a step back this year.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Chancellor had one blown coverage that led to a TD. He was out of position a lot lately, and a step or two slow to fill his lanes.

Wagner had a great coverage day, but a poor run stopping day. He was consistently getting caught up in the wash, and filling the wrong gap, although, it could be a DL issue.....say Wagner fills a gap, and the RB picks another gap that is open. Shouldn't be that many open gaps with our defense.

Wright is too slow to match up with a LB one on one, and I'm saying Hill probably is too by now. Hill is decent in underneath coverage, but usually lags behind TE's and backs down the field. The TD pass to the RB was Hill's fault, and he diagnosed the play too late to be a part of it.

We need better consistent pass rush, but Trufant and the LBers got abused in underneath coverage lately. It's been a problem all year long, I'm not sure how that is going to get better with the personnel we have now.

Browner completely erased whoever he lined up against today, which he has been doing a lot of this year. I'm sure since they didn't call his name out, the casual fan is now going to call him out on these boards as (once again) the weakest link in this secondary (it's actually Kam Chancellor). QBs just don't throw at him a lot, and they're steering away from Sherman too, which leaves the LBers and the nickle guy they are targetting, with continued success.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Maybe Kam would be a better LB and its time to say bye to Hill anyway. It's worth a shot, the man can lay the wood like know other. I'd like to say bye to Tru and hi to Thurmond but it just hasn't happened yet. Im just not feeling the Trufant Family as football players anymore at any level. Lets just say it been a tough week.

drdiags

Reaction score
This nickname was doomed once it was suggested by Bob and Groz. As far as the unit, they seem to have the outside and deep ball under control (as long as they don't have an LB with bad wheels covering a FB/TE who is pulling away).

There have been some recognized phrases coming from this team, though now they are being used against them. "U Mad Bro!".

If you are going to talk the talk, make sure you walk the walk.