i'm so tired of this crap

OP
OP
H

Hughes21

Reaction score
Close one's don't get us victories. The seahawks have a good defense and a decent offense. A contender puts those close games away. This team needs to unroll their identity on the road and punch people in the mouth like we do at home.

Thoughts?????

hawk45

Reaction score
Yeah. It's not a good defense if you can't stop Miami I don't care where you play.

OP
OP
H

Hughes21

Reaction score
Look at the falcons they have a terrible defense and they seem to find a way to win on the road.....

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I wonder if other fans think their team doesn't "show up" at the clink; a rabid place or not.

OP
OP
H

Hughes21

Reaction score
Other fans think the hawks are garbage. I hear it from all fans and they seem to think they are just playing down to the hawks level.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Largent80":lbvbvpde said:
I feel like I am wasting my time with this team, and this loss. This one is making me realize I need to quit devoting so much time and energy into this. Every week I am on this board way too much, and unless it is a home game I am very disappointed and feel like shit.

really, I am sad today for my feeling.
I am with you there Rob. Like I need this shit with my health issues. The Hawks are slowly killing me.

seabowl

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2ek9nfs2 said:
Largent80":2ek9nfs2 said:
I feel like I am wasting my time with this team, and this loss. This one is making me realize I need to quit devoting so much time and energy into this. Every week I am on this board way too much, and unless it is a home game I am very disappointed and feel like shit.

I am with you there Rob. Like I need this shit with my health issues. The Hawks are slowly killing me.

So will you both sport shirts reading "I'm out"?

LymonHawk

Reaction score
v1rotv2":177fcb2b said:
Yeah the defense sucked but so did the offense in the most critical part of the game.

I'm with you here. The Dolphins never should have had the ball back!

Our Offense scored 14 freakin' points! Sheesh!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Facts are facts. I get bashed for being "negative" when I point out the facts that aren't putting someone in a nice light. We'll here's a fact:

West coast teams only win about 22% of the time when travelling to the east coast for a 10AM game. Circadian cycles are real and in the NFL, where athletes are like fine tuned machines, the effect is blatantly obvious.

We play that game at 1pm, we probably don't lose.

People can say well, good teams overcome those obstacles. NO, THEY DON'T. We're not unique. Our team is flesh and blood, not made up of ubermen. We go to the east coast to play at 10AM and it's as if the NFL decided to gift Miami a win and curse us with a loss.

So don't get po'd at the Hawks, get PO'd at the NFL for ignoring the overwhelming data and not scheduling west coast teams to play on the east coast at 10 AM.

seabowl

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2he5l4y5 said:
Facts are facts. I get bashed for being "negative" when I point out the facts that aren't putting someone in a nice light. We'll here's a fact:

West coast teams only win about 22% of the time when travelling to the east coast for a 10AM game. Circadian cycles are real and in the NFL, where athletes are like fine tuned machines, the effect is blatantly obvious.

We play that game at 1pm, we probably don't lose.

People can say well, good teams overcome those obstacles. NO, THEY DON'T. We're not unique. Our team is flesh and blood, not made up of ubermen. We go to the east coast to play at 10AM and it's as if the NFL decided to gift Miami a win and curse us with a loss.

So don't get po'd at the Hawks, get PO'd at the NFL for ignoring the overwhelming data and not scheduling west coast teams to play on the east coast at 10 AM.

I also say this but the Niners, Raiders, Broncos won many bowls and they overcame it.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
seabowl":b6nr10zg said:
Seahwkgal":b6nr10zg said:
Largent80":b6nr10zg said:

So will you both sport shirts reading "I'm out"?

I can say that this captures my feeling at this point as well. By no means am I out. I'm IN for the whole season... and beyond. But right now, I feel lousy. Personally, a little venting here will help me get over it and enjoy the last hour of sunshine on this otherwise beautiful day.