... is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. See:
- Running the ball up the gut repeatedly at 2 of the Dolphins best defenders.
- Continously going into soft zones at the end of games on the road. The most disheartening part is the fact that we've now blown leads late in the game against 'Zona, Detroit, and Miami.
- Game planning not to lose rather than to win, on the road. We see it with Bevell's offensive game plans and especially the way he handled the last drive on offense in regulation. When Russell is allowed to run the show out there he does a pretty damn good job. Bevell overthinks it and everything goes to hell. We see it with Bradley at the end of games on the road, specifically when the Hawks are leading. We go into retreat mode which leads to missed assignments, blown coverages, etc.
- Continually using Leroy Hill in pass coverage
- Expecting Walter Thurmond III to ever play haha
And last but not least...
- Expecting the Seahawks to take the innitiative on the road and win a game in "hostile" territory. I'll believe it when I see it from now on.
There were positives to build on from this game, namely RUSSELL WILSON. Other than that? This game just cuts ya deep and makes you think a lot. I need to get out of the house and do something, I can't watch this 49ers game right now. Keep your heads up 12's. Onward and upwards, it's the only way!