Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Doug Baldwin is...
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 pm 
NET Practice Squad

fired. I can't believe he dropped that 3rd down pass. he stinks this season and I have come up with a perfect nickname for him, Doug Hairylose. there was a certain play I was thinking of when I saw that drop, it was the patriots game and it was their last possession to make something happen. Tom threw a bullet out to the sidelines and Brandon Loyld did a superman dive and made the catch OUT OF BOUNDS! he even got hurt on the play but he put all his effort out on that play knowing it could change the outcome. Doug was in that position today and just blew it. his overall effort is clearly lacking as he is one of our least productive receivers after leading the team last year. Step it up Hairylose! prove to us you deserve to have the word WIN in your name, cause right now it's not showing.

Post subject: Re: Doug Baldwin is...
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:53 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Didn't he get his teeth knocked out when he dived for the ball in the Arizona game?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm 
* NET Moderator *

It has nothing to do with effort. He just didnt make a very difficult catch. Bummer, but come on.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm 
NET Veteran

Doug broke his teeth and had to get a bunch of stitches trying to make a diving catch to win the game in Week 1. I don't think you can question his effort. Was that a lame drop? Yeah. Doug was pissed too. He's having a rough year but it's not because of effort. He just hasn't been able to get up to speed. It'd be great if we had someone who could step in and push him down the depth chart, but alas we don't. Hopefully he elevates his game in the upcoming weeks.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

It's just not Doug's year...

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 pm 
NET Practice Squad

he just looks mystified when he's out there and that catch could have easily been made it was not that difficult. look at the effort golden out forward on that catch near the goal line. that was way more difficult than baldwin's drop. inexcusable

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:59 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Dabhawk wrote:
he just looks mystified when he's out there and that catch could have easily been made it was not that difficult. look at the effort golden put forward on that catch near the goal line. that was way more difficult than baldwin's drop. inexcusable

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*

FlyingGreg wrote:
It's just not Doug's year...

....and next year we have to keep our fingers crossed hoping that 2013 could be?
Sorry......we must find a pair of "sure hands" in the Draft.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]