Wilson and secondary......

sturg78

Reaction score
Wilson is in no way at fault for today. Defense was awful.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont think its on either of the things you mentioned. Wilson was great. Secondary was fine. Its our linebackers in coverage that kills us.

OP
OP
v1rotv2

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Wilson made a hell of a bad decision on that last possession. Tossing it to Lynch behind the line of scrimmage when he was covered by 3 defenders had no chance and it cost us 5 yards. Yeah Wilson played great for most of the the game but that play costs us the ball game.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
v1rotv2":17lunop3 said:
Wilson made a hell of a bad decision on that last possession. Tossing it to Lynch behind the line of scrimmage when he was covered by 3 defenders had no chance and it cost us 5 yards. Yeah Wilson played great for most of the the game but that play costs us the ball game.

I agree that was a bad decision but if its an incompletion we're still nowhere near field goal range.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
v1rotv2":3dwpg3qi said:
So one play means its his fault? Lol....m mmmm-Kay buddy

mistaowen

Reaction score
There is absolutely no way to put this loss on Wilson or the secondary minus Trufant. If you wanted to solo out Trufant for getting torched by Bess all game and then giving up two huge plays to end the game, then go for it. All our losses have come from getting torched by no names and slot receivers.

csalsb

Reaction score
The need is for the QB to have to put it on his shoulders. They made us one dimensional and dared Wilson to throw. 200 yards is not going to get it done on the road. We did not get a first down until the second quarter. He had a nice stint but if people are going to put him up as the second coming then he needs to make those plays. The beginning of the game and the end should say all you need about his performance.

Next week will be even worse as Chicago is a much better team and it is in Chicago.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
csalsb":6cdkl5yu said:
The need is for the QB to have to put it on his shoulders. They made us one dimensional and dared Wilson to throw. 200 yards is not going to get it done on the road. We did not get a first down until the second quarter. He had a nice stint but if people are going to put him up as the second coming then he needs to make those plays. The beginning of the game and the end should say all you need about his performance.

Next week will be even worse as Chicago is a much better team and it is in Chicago.
Give me a freaking break! 200 yards with a couple TD's is supposed to get it done the way this team is built. Our D gave this game away, once again. Once a strength is now a weakness for some reason.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
The defense (the supposed strength of our team) gave up three 80+ yards scoring drives in the 4th quarter... that is why we lost... period.

bellingerga

Reaction score
if our Defense can't stop a shitty team in an important game then they are pretenders. Had so many chances to stop them, so many chances to win. The defense just isn't as good as I thought.

They aren't horrible, but not even close to a championship caliber defense. Can't even put away bad teams.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Wilson's rating was well over 100 today. Leroy Hill is the reason the defense looked so bad.

csalsb

Reaction score
So are we to assume this team was only built to win at home. You need to have an offense. Heaven forbid we be critical of Russell Wilson here. I do not think he is the answer. Sorry but I am not a fanboy and a QB I just see to many issues if they put the game on his shoulders.

By the way not trolling here so admins please allow for debate on the QB spot. Respectfully.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
csalsb":1we9764c said:
So are we to assume this team was only built to win at home. You need to have an offense. Heaven forbid we be critical of Russell Wilson here. I do not think he is the answer. Sorry but I am not a fanboy and a QB I just see to many issues if they put the game on his shoulders.

By the way not trolling here so admins please allow for debate on the QB spot. Respectfully.

The offense only had the ball for one possession the entire 4th quarter thanks to the D not getting off the field. Hard to put the loss on single RW screen pass (which was a questionable play call to begin with).

talic7

Reaction score
How the F?#k can you blame this game on RW?? I really don't get it. It's like you're asking our QB, who is a rookie, to be better than Brady, both Mannings and Brees combined. It was the defense(again), who couldn't get off the field for almost the whole 4th quarter... they were just giving up 1st down after 1st down and that cost us the game without a shadow of a doubt.

csalsb

Reaction score
No doubt the defense stunk today. Will not argue that at all. But this was a day when the QB needed to have three hundred yards and three td's. I think we need to really see if Wilson is the guy. Either take the training wheels off or expect to see this next week and again in buffalo. These are the games that a team needs to make a statement to show they are at the next level. If Wilson is our future then pc and bevel need to open this thing up and let him drive. If he fails then he fails.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
There is no way that Russell Wilson is in any way responsible for the loss today. This team is supposed to be built on the backs of a strong defense and they have folded in several 4th quarters this year when they needed a stop. It's reality and it sucks.

Latest posts