I vote all White unis for miami...

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
i thought white tops, blue pants looked pretty sharp. I think they will have to wear white as the visitors

hawker84

Reaction score
i would actually like to see the all white uni's, i think they would look tight... plus isn't it natural turf at dolphin stadium... i love a game would good grass stains, brings me back to the good ole days.

kendog2639

Reaction score
i say save the grey unis for the chi game in hopes they flex that game into the sun night game.... what better way to show off the alternate unis then on sun night... but on topic i say white on white!! we have not lost in that combo yet and are winless with the other two combos. 3rd one is a charm

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's ok to call a football jersey a "top." Just throwing that out there.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3qlae5vm said:
I don't think it's ok to call a football jersey a "top." Just throwing that out there.

Could be worse, we could call it a "blouse" :lol:

As for those who say "ditch the grey"....that blue jersey/grey pant combo is the ONLY one we've won on the road in.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2cdr21yv said:
I vote for the team to play like they do at home and not worry about a stupid uniform.

Somehow, I doubt the players are NEARLY as concerned as we are as fans....but it's a bye week, and this sure beats the years where all we had to talk about in the bye week was the upcoming draft :)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Players love all this crap. Oregon recruits on the basis they let their players dress up.

And I think 'top' is ok for a jersey. 'Costume' for the ensemble is not.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2bu2gujs said:
The Dolphins wear white jerseys at home.

We will be blue on....something. I'd expect gray like Carolina, but we might finally bust out the blue on white.

Just saw a Seahawks FB post that said we'll be rocking the blue jerseys/grey pants. Haven't lost in blue jerseys, haven't won in white. This is good!

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I kinda like the blue/grey combo. Closest option to a throwback without actually doing it!