Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:43 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12401
Location: Anchorage, AK
I have a slingbox and the game is on our local television this week. The person I usually share the broadcast with is unable to access it, so if anyone would like to watch the game online through my slingbox, I'm happy to share it with my Seahawk family. I can only allow one person to watch, so it's first come, first serve, just send me a PM here or reply to this post and I'll pm you with instructions on how to access it. I'd hate for it to go to waste while a fellow seahawk fan has to go without being able to watch.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:53 pm 
* NET Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 am
Posts: 3883
Very cool of you. My wife sold our house and we have to be out by Thursday, so we're moving in with my mom and she has Dish Network. Ugggh. I've had Sunday Ticket way back to the BIG DISH days, and I've already paid for this year. Now I'm going to miss out on the remainder of this season. It really irks me. I have a Slingbox. Maybe my brother will let me hook it up in his basement. ;)

Cool offer on your part. It just reminded me of how bummed I am that first of all I'm moving out of my house. Secondly that I'm losing Directv. Thirdly, that we have to live in my mom's basement until we have another house built. UGGGGHHHH!

_________________
Image
R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
1/12/39 - 8/7/08


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12401
Location: Anchorage, AK
Hope your brother lets you hook yours up. They are really great to have for serious fans who have to travel. I am going on a trip over Christmas/New Years and there's just NO WAY I want to miss what could end up being two very important games for our playoff run, and this allows me to be able to watch them.

I know there are always fans who can't get the game because of the way the NFL markets and televising games works, so I figure I can at least share it the weeks I'm not using it myself.

Hopefully someone sees this who needs it and messages me. I'd hate to think there are fans out there missing out on some great football when they don't have to.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:31 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
SharkHawk wrote:
Very cool of you. My wife sold our house and we have to be out by Thursday, so we're moving in with my mom and she has Dish Network. Ugggh. I've had Sunday Ticket way back to the BIG DISH days, and I've already paid for this year. Now I'm going to miss out on the remainder of this season. It really irks me. I have a Slingbox. Maybe my brother will let me hook it up in his basement. ;)

Cool offer on your part. It just reminded me of how bummed I am that first of all I'm moving out of my house. Secondly that I'm losing Directv. Thirdly, that we have to live in my mom's basement until we have another house built. UGGGGHHHH!


if its directtv Sunday ticket don't they have an app for the ST?

I know you can watch a lot of DTV stuff on the computer but I haven't tried to access Sunday ticket on the puter yet but check this out maybe they will swap it over for you, don't see why not?

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/n ... e/overview

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
http://support.directv.com/app/answers/ ... ames-on-my

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12401
Location: Anchorage, AK
NJHawksFan wrote:
http://www.firstrowsports.eu

In NJ, that's how I watch every seahawks game. Not great quality, but it's a last resort. Always works.


True, there are the illegal (out of country) sites who stream NFL games, but I figure that I'd offer a legal (in the U.S.) option for anyone interested.

Nobody has yet taken me up on the offer, but I will continue to check in for the next few hours and again before game time. Hopefully if anyone wants to use it, they see this before game time.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm 
* NET Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 am
Posts: 3883
Twisted wrote:
SharkHawk wrote:
Very cool of you. My wife sold our house and we have to be out by Thursday, so we're moving in with my mom and she has Dish Network. Ugggh. I've had Sunday Ticket way back to the BIG DISH days, and I've already paid for this year. Now I'm going to miss out on the remainder of this season. It really irks me. I have a Slingbox. Maybe my brother will let me hook it up in his basement. ;)

Cool offer on your part. It just reminded me of how bummed I am that first of all I'm moving out of my house. Secondly that I'm losing Directv. Thirdly, that we have to live in my mom's basement until we have another house built. UGGGGHHHH!


if its directtv Sunday ticket don't they have an app for the ST?

I know you can watch a lot of DTV stuff on the computer but I haven't tried to access Sunday ticket on the puter yet but check this out maybe they will swap it over for you, don't see why not?

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/n ... e/overview


They said they'd put my account on hold until we moved into our other house and got the satellite installed. I won't have to pay anything. But they said they won't give me the other Sunday Ticket via ipad or computer or PS3 or anything because I chose the $199 version and my service will be "on hold" so I won't be paying monthly, but I've already paid for Sunday Ticket for the whole year. Kind of a ripoff. I guess if I left my service active they might, but then I'd be paying for the service while the DVR's sat in a moving box in a storage unit. Oh well. Just bad timing all around. I don't feel like moving. I didn't want to move. But those are the breaks when you're not calling the shots anymore. I just nod and say "whatever you say" because I've been so sick. I want her to end up where she wants to be. If I'm not going to be around then it makes no sense for her to stay in a town she doesn't want to live in or in a house that is old and she can't take care of by herself. Such is life when you've been given the "chat" by the doctors when they say "do you have all of your financials and such in order?" :pukeface:

_________________
Image
R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
1/12/39 - 8/7/08


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:17 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm
Posts: 609
kidhawk wrote:
I have a slingbox and the game is on our local television this week. The person I usually share the broadcast with is unable to access it, so if anyone would like to watch the game online through my slingbox, I'm happy to share it with my Seahawk family. I can only allow one person to watch, so it's first come, first serve, just send me a PM here or reply to this post and I'll pm you with instructions on how to access it. I'd hate for it to go to waste while a fellow seahawk fan has to go without being able to watch.


I sent a PM but for some reason it is sitting in my outbox. Would love to take up the offer as I am on vacation with family in Puerto Rico and with my 2 year old won't be able to go to a sports bar:(


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:25 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
Posts: 5301
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
NJHawksFan wrote:
http://www.firstrowsports.eu

In NJ, that's how I watch every seahawks game. Not great quality, but it's a last resort. Always works.


i'm pretty sure linking these illegal feeds in the forums is a big no-no, unless something has changed recently?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:34 pm
Posts: 93
It's not illegal to watch them. It's illegal to stream them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17511
Location: Graham, WA
NJHawksFan wrote:

In NJ, that's how I watch every seahawks game. Not great quality, but it's a last resort. Always works.


LMAO no shame in your game huh?

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8949
Location: With a white girl
bellingerga wrote:
NJHawksFan wrote:

In NJ, that's how I watch every seahawks game. Not great quality, but it's a last resort. Always works.


i'm pretty sure linking these illegal feeds in the forums is a big no-no, unless something has changed recently?


Post edit and thread lock in 3,2,1...

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.