Not able to watch Seahawks/Dolphins Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I have a slingbox and the game is on our local television this week. The person I usually share the broadcast with is unable to access it, so if anyone would like to watch the game online through my slingbox, I'm happy to share it with my Seahawk family. I can only allow one person to watch, so it's first come, first serve, just send me a PM here or reply to this post and I'll pm you with instructions on how to access it. I'd hate for it to go to waste while a fellow seahawk fan has to go without being able to watch.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Very cool of you. My wife sold our house and we have to be out by Thursday, so we're moving in with my mom and she has Dish Network. Ugggh. I've had Sunday Ticket way back to the BIG DISH days, and I've already paid for this year. Now I'm going to miss out on the remainder of this season. It really irks me. I have a Slingbox. Maybe my brother will let me hook it up in his basement. ;)

Cool offer on your part. It just reminded me of how bummed I am that first of all I'm moving out of my house. Secondly that I'm losing Directv. Thirdly, that we have to live in my mom's basement until we have another house built. UGGGGHHHH!

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hope your brother lets you hook yours up. They are really great to have for serious fans who have to travel. I am going on a trip over Christmas/New Years and there's just NO WAY I want to miss what could end up being two very important games for our playoff run, and this allows me to be able to watch them.

I know there are always fans who can't get the game because of the way the NFL markets and televising games works, so I figure I can at least share it the weeks I'm not using it myself.

Hopefully someone sees this who needs it and messages me. I'd hate to think there are fans out there missing out on some great football when they don't have to.

Twisted

Reaction score
SharkHawk":28eoxjnj said:
Very cool of you. My wife sold our house and we have to be out by Thursday, so we're moving in with my mom and she has Dish Network. Ugggh. I've had Sunday Ticket way back to the BIG DISH days, and I've already paid for this year. Now I'm going to miss out on the remainder of this season. It really irks me. I have a Slingbox. Maybe my brother will let me hook it up in his basement. ;)

Cool offer on your part. It just reminded me of how bummed I am that first of all I'm moving out of my house. Secondly that I'm losing Directv. Thirdly, that we have to live in my mom's basement until we have another house built. UGGGGHHHH!

if its directtv Sunday ticket don't they have an app for the ST?

I know you can watch a lot of DTV stuff on the computer but I haven't tried to access Sunday ticket on the puter yet but check this out maybe they will swap it over for you, don't see why not?

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/n ... e/overview

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":2bw4353y said:
http://www.firstrowsports.eu

In NJ, that's how I watch every seahawks game. Not great quality, but it's a last resort. Always works.

True, there are the illegal (out of country) sites who stream NFL games, but I figure that I'd offer a legal (in the U.S.) option for anyone interested.

Nobody has yet taken me up on the offer, but I will continue to check in for the next few hours and again before game time. Hopefully if anyone wants to use it, they see this before game time.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Twisted":1udfpnne said:
SharkHawk":1udfpnne said:

if its directtv Sunday ticket don't they have an app for the ST?

I know you can watch a lot of DTV stuff on the computer but I haven't tried to access Sunday ticket on the puter yet but check this out maybe they will swap it over for you, don't see why not?

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/n ... e/overview

They said they'd put my account on hold until we moved into our other house and got the satellite installed. I won't have to pay anything. But they said they won't give me the other Sunday Ticket via ipad or computer or PS3 or anything because I chose the $199 version and my service will be "on hold" so I won't be paying monthly, but I've already paid for Sunday Ticket for the whole year. Kind of a ripoff. I guess if I left my service active they might, but then I'd be paying for the service while the DVR's sat in a moving box in a storage unit. Oh well. Just bad timing all around. I don't feel like moving. I didn't want to move. But those are the breaks when you're not calling the shots anymore. I just nod and say "whatever you say" because I've been so sick. I want her to end up where she wants to be. If I'm not going to be around then it makes no sense for her to stay in a town she doesn't want to live in or in a house that is old and she can't take care of by herself. Such is life when you've been given the "chat" by the doctors when they say "do you have all of your financials and such in order?" :pukeface:

seahawks08

Reaction score
kidhawk":2ulkv2yv said:
I have a slingbox and the game is on our local television this week. The person I usually share the broadcast with is unable to access it, so if anyone would like to watch the game online through my slingbox, I'm happy to share it with my Seahawk family. I can only allow one person to watch, so it's first come, first serve, just send me a PM here or reply to this post and I'll pm you with instructions on how to access it. I'd hate for it to go to waste while a fellow seahawk fan has to go without being able to watch.

I sent a PM but for some reason it is sitting in my outbox. Would love to take up the offer as I am on vacation with family in Puerto Rico and with my 2 year old won't be able to go to a sports bar:(

bellingerga

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":3p93ogjd said:
http://www.firstrowsports.eu

In NJ, that's how I watch every seahawks game. Not great quality, but it's a last resort. Always works.

i'm pretty sure linking these illegal feeds in the forums is a big no-no, unless something has changed recently?

quadsas

Reaction score
It's not illegal to watch them. It's illegal to stream them.

Throwdown

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":3bxo496s said:

LMAO no shame in your game huh?

Sac

Reaction score
bellingerga":1i53ipkv said:
NJHawksFan":1i53ipkv said:

i'm pretty sure linking these illegal feeds in the forums is a big no-no, unless something has changed recently?

Post edit and thread lock in 3,2,1...

Status
Not open for further replies.