A few thoughts on UW-WSU

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kearly":17y21912 said:
Hell, I always root for Oregon, Oregon State, and Washington State in their bowl games.

I call BS on that one! You werent even old enough to root last time WSU went to a bowl game!!! :D

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I honestly think you guys really missed the mark and really have Kerley undeserved shit. He took the time to post something besides "SUCK IT", and you guys jumped him?

Lame.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2q63onse said:
I honestly think you guys really missed the mark and really have Kerley undeserved shit. He took the time to post something besides "SUCK IT", and you guys jumped him?

Lame.
Having you criticize me for lack of content in my initial post-Apple Cup post, hell any post, is probably going to create a rift in space-time.

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":15zwc59v said:
I call BS on that one! You werent even old enough to root last time WSU went to a bowl game!!! :D

Oh I'm plenty old. Ryan Leaf was my hero. It's breaking my heart seeing how his life has turned out since that '98 draft.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
kearly":2tyzerxx said:
I think you should probably print that comment, delete it, then wipe your ass with it. Kind of crossed the line a little there buddy. I'm cool with you, but you might want to think twice before posting stuff like that next time.

I also said that either of the last two WSU teams would have destroyed UW in that game. This isn't about saying WSU sucks, it's about saying this game sucked, and WSU sucked less. I think to say that WSU played a good game would be a huge insult to their season.

Any impartial observer would agree: it was an ugly, mistake filled game. UW tied a school record for penalties and both teams had key turnovers and critical blown plays. This wasn't about teams making plays, it was about the other team making huge screwups, and UW had more screwups at more critical moments. Not to mention that a few of them were of the extremely rare variety.

I guess people will just read stuff they way they want it to sound. I think I've said that WSU earned the win like 5 times now. That's a lot of whooshing over people's heads. If you didn't see luck in the outcome of this game, you are the homer, not me. It's not a zero sum game, you can play better AND need luck to win. That's exactly what happened in this game. From a WPA standpoint (meaning the context of the play when the lucky break happened: game clinching plays count WAY more), WSU was several factors luckier than UW was. I would have said the same exact thing if the teams were wearing opposite jerseys. Man, WSU fans are so insecure. Holy shit. I think it's kind of funny actually. UW fans really don't give a shit. Not even about Oregon. All those teams are just names on a list to me. I think it's neat that other fans hate UW so passionately, cause I have no idea how that feels personally to hate another college team. Hell, I always root for Oregon, Oregon State, and Washington State in their bowl games.

Nah, I am good. I stated that is the worst thing that I have ever witness you author and I stand by that. I meant no personal slight. Everybody has bad things happen. Some are just more lucky than others and can get through ugly times on luck alone. I think this was not about you or me being correct but more about whose post was more of a screwup and I think that you had more screwups at an inopportune time. This is also shocking because you having bad posts are of an extremeley rare variety. I expected more from you. Color me disappointed.