Come on USC and Seminoles!!!

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Geez. If Notre Dame does win it all they will be the worst National Champions I've ever seen. And the Heisman may be the worst player I've ever seen win it. Just sayin.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":21a7rr0t said:
Geez. If Notre Dame does win it all they will be the worst National Champions I've ever seen. And the Heisman may be the worst player I've ever seen win it. Just sayin.

Agree with you on both counts. Although I dont think there's any way that Notre Dame beats Alabama or Georgia. I dont think they even score on either.

The Heisman is tough this year. To be completely honest I dont think there's anybody that deserves it. I think Manziel will probably win it and its all based off the hype from one game which is kind of ridiculous. (although he has been good all season). If I had a vote i'd probably give it to Marqise Lee. Even though his team kind of sucks I think he's the best player in the country by a wide margin.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1pioci7e said:
To be completely honest I dont think there's anybody that deserves it. I think Manziel will probably win it and its all based off the hype from one game which is kind of ridiculous.

Thats what I think too. Nobody deserves it.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
I feel terrible for Lattimore. But I wouldn't take him in the top 2 rounds. He'll probably prove me wrong though like Willis McGahee and Frank Gore. Lol.

I mean Lattimore is awesome. I seen him make some short yardage runs that nobody in the country would make but as a GM, too much baggage.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":3kdb58k4 said:
I feel terrible for Lattimore. But I wouldn't take him in the top 2 rounds. He'll probably prove me wrong though like Maurice Clarrett and Frank Gore. Lol.

I mean Lattimore is awesome. I seen him make some short yardage runs that nobody in the country would make but as a GM, too much baggage.

Agree'd again. Stop making me agree with you, i feel dirty. I always hate to see college kids get signifigant injuries. From everything i've heard he's a great kid to go along with a great football player too.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Corrected myself. Said Clarrett, meant McGahee. Lattimore is great. But thats 2 busted knees. I don't even know who to root for after all your scenarios for Oregon vs. Florida vs. Notre Dame. You made some good points. Just sayin. If the AP and Coaches give Oregon the nod it makes sense that will be bad for Florida. I just know strength of schedule has to be in Floridas favor after today.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1l9m5bwe said:
True that. That last second win against Louisiana high school was pretty impressive.

I'm rooting for Oregon to somehow get in, but it's best not to throw bricks from a glass house J. ;)

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kearly":39x63xlz said:
JSeahawks":39x63xlz said:
True that. That last second win against Louisiana high school was pretty impressive.

I'm rooting for Oregon to somehow get in, but it's best not to throw bricks from a glass house J. ;)

At least the Ducks dominated the teams they were supposed to dominate. Sure would love to have that STanford game back. Although Stanford is very very good with their new QB. I think they'd be the number 1 team in the nation if that kid would have played against UW and ND.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
I have never heard of the Civil War being called the Platypus Trophy. Thats funny. Just heard that on ESPN. And I lived in Tacoma, WA for 30 years.

Lithium

Reaction score
JSeahawks":25jc0i0f said:
SEC FAN":25jc0i0f said:

Agree with you on both counts. Although I dont think there's any way that Notre Dame beats Alabama or Georgia. I dont think they even score on either.

The Heisman is tough this year. To be completely honest I dont think there's anybody that deserves it. I think Manziel will probably win it and its all based off the hype from one game which is kind of ridiculous. (although he has been good all season). If I had a vote i'd probably give it to Marqise Lee. Even though his team kind of sucks I think he's the best player in the country by a wide margin.

they showed the stat that Manziel has more yards than tebow and newton did when they won it, don't see how he doesnt deserve it.
Lee is having a great year he deserves it, what more do you want from these guys. and of course my biased vote would go for Teo.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Wow, calling a timeout to make it a 19 yard field goal vs. a 24 yarder. Seriously lol? God I hope we play Notre Dame. Great decision Kelly.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":3fyldhf5 said:
JSeahawks":3fyldhf5 said:

they showed the stat that Manziel has more yards than tebow and newton did when they won it, don't see how he doesnt deserve it.
Lee is having a great year he deserves it, what more do you want from these guys. and of course my biased vote would go for Teo.

I'm just one of those old grouchy guys that dont think freshman should win it. And to be honest I think Manziels yards are a lot different then Tebow's and Newtons. Watching Manziel play sometimes i think he's running and showboating to the detriment of his team. Taking away yards and plays from his teammates. Watching Newton and Tebow it was all about willing their teams to win. I do expect Manziel to win it, he's just not my personal preference. And like i said, I think Marquise Lee is the best player in the country.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":2t0pmskw said:

I like Teo, that would be my vote. I like the freshman, I really do. I was rooting for him against Alabama. The difference between him and Tebow and Newton is wins. Just like I see Marquis Lee(USC) and Clowney(South Carolina). They are all good players but Heisman is ussually for a 1 loss team or less. I'm not saying thats right but thats been the way voters have done it for years.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Damn. Notre Dame's gonna win.

Notre Dame vs Alabama is going to be boring as hell and probably a big Alabama win. Wouldnt be at all surprised if its a shutout.

Probably Oregon vs K State in the Fiesta Bowl.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Lane Kiffin should be fired tomorrow. Not just tonight's laughable effort, the whole season has been pathetic for USC.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Well I guess it will be Notre Dame vs. The SEC Champions. Can't wait!

Lithium

Reaction score
ok, ok. I also cringe a little at a freshman winning it. anyway, were going to the ship!!!!

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":2to4sk48 said:
ok, ok. I also cringe a little at a freshman winning it. anyway, were going to the ship!!!!

Enjoy being spanked by Alabama.