The Jacket

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Those of you who met my dad all commented on how much you loved his old school Seahawks jacket.

I am happy to report it is now in my possession ... needs to get to the cleaners ... and I will be proudly wearing it at the Zona game.

Remember: your loved one isn't truly gone as long as you still wear his old jacket.

509hawk

Reaction score
Awesome man!

I wear my late grandfathers jacket for every game that I am able to. :)

jacket.jpg

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3prd0nky said:
Those of you who met my dad all commented on how much you loved his old school Seahawks jacket.

I am happy to report it is now in my possession ... needs to get to the cleaners ... and I will be proudly wearing it at the Zona game.

Remember: your loved one isn't truly gone as long as you still wear his old jacket.

Love it bro. Jen and I will see you at Zona. Last home game I can make this year

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't wait to see you John. There's things that deserve to be said to you in person about your father that doesn't need to be minimized through typing on a keyboard.

The Radish

Reaction score
I think I got our Seahawks wind breakers just after that time. We still have and wear them all the time. Todd has mentioned a couple of times at Temple's at their age and how we must have been Seahawks fans a long time.

:les:

djb28

Reaction score
Nice. I had two old pro player jackets. They were hot on Ebay a couple years ago . ( maybe still are) I sold them for 150 each! Kinda wish I didnt.