At least we didn't get these as alternates.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie

• Where did you find these? The Little Shop of Horrors?
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• A lot of those fake jersey sites sell those. They all come from china.
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie

• i'd buy one just to be "that guy" at games
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• The numbers need to be white and blue... then I think it would look decent :P
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

• Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them
    "So between my friends and I we have been at every home game to date this year, and we have all been plotting the offensive plays called. " ------Anthony!
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

• Tical21 wrote:Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them

The difference is obvious, u can easily tell the difference between a fake and a real on the new nike jerseys. The fakes for the last jersey were pretty good, and the throwback fakes look almost identical. I think im going to buy a throwback fake because they look pretty good.
    Here are 2 flynn jerseys, one is real, one is fake. (one is broken up into 2 pictures)
    Here are the 6 fake throwback jerseys that you can buy for about $20 a jersey.
    The throwback fakes look pretty good, but u can easily tell the difference between the nike jerseys.
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie

• the new fakes are OBVIOUSLY fake. some people on here will tell you they aren't, they are wrong. anyone who thinks theyre passable doesnt have a discerning enough eye. just spring for real ones, theyre worth it.
    chimpanjesus
    NET Rookie

• Pstark3 wrote:i'd buy one just to be "that guy" at games

LOL!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• I mean I love the green, always have. But those are hideous...

that being said I love our alternates.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Kolsteseahawks wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them

The difference is obvious, u can easily tell the difference between a fake and a real on the new nike jerseys. The fakes for the last jersey were pretty good, and the throwback fakes look almost identical. I think im going to buy a throwback fake because they look pretty good.
    Here are 2 flynn jerseys, one is real, one is fake. (one is broken up into 2 pictures)
    The throwback fakes look pretty good, but u can easily tell the difference between the nike jerseys.

Flynn? I bet you wish you'd purchased a fake one of those. Nothing beats paying full price for a backup player's jersey.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• rideaducati wrote:
    Kolsteseahawks wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them

Flynn? I bet you wish you'd purchased a fake one of those. Nothing beats paying full price for a backup player's jersey.

That real flynn jersey isn't mine, i found that jersey on ebay, just so i could have a good picture of a real jersey.
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie

• The knockoffs for this years NFL jerseys are EMBARRASSING.

Does anyone know how these companies can call their gear Nike gear or official NFL gear???

I figure with Nike and the NFL being blatantly ripped off, that some kind of a hammer would be brought down on these knockoff companies.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information