At least we didn't get these as alternates.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Image
    User avatar
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 198
    Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am


  • Where did you find these? The Little Shop of Horrors?
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4763
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA


  • A lot of those fake jersey sites sell those. They all come from china.
    User avatar
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 198
    Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am


  • i'd buy one just to be "that guy" at games
    User avatar
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1425
    Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm
    Location: Bellevue


  • The numbers need to be white and blue... then I think it would look decent :P
    Image
    User avatar
    Galen96
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1783
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:30 pm
    Location: Phoenix, Arizona


  • Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them
    "So between my friends and I we have been at every home game to date this year, and we have all been plotting the offensive plays called. " ------Anthony!
    User avatar
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1301
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm


  • Tical21 wrote:Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them

    The difference is obvious, u can easily tell the difference between a fake and a real on the new nike jerseys. The fakes for the last jersey were pretty good, and the throwback fakes look almost identical. I think im going to buy a throwback fake because they look pretty good.
    Here are 2 flynn jerseys, one is real, one is fake. (one is broken up into 2 pictures)
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Here are the 6 fake throwback jerseys that you can buy for about $20 a jersey.
    Image
    The throwback fakes look pretty good, but u can easily tell the difference between the nike jerseys.
    User avatar
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 198
    Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am


  • the new fakes are OBVIOUSLY fake. some people on here will tell you they aren't, they are wrong. anyone who thinks theyre passable doesnt have a discerning enough eye. just spring for real ones, theyre worth it.
    chimpanjesus
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 144
    Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm


  • Pstark3 wrote:i'd buy one just to be "that guy" at games


    LOL!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 7880
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm


  • I mean I love the green, always have. But those are hideous...

    that being said I love our alternates.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18824
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Kolsteseahawks wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them

    The difference is obvious, u can easily tell the difference between a fake and a real on the new nike jerseys. The fakes for the last jersey were pretty good, and the throwback fakes look almost identical. I think im going to buy a throwback fake because they look pretty good.
    Here are 2 flynn jerseys, one is real, one is fake. (one is broken up into 2 pictures)
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Here are the 6 fake throwback jerseys that you can buy for about $20 a jersey.
    Image
    The throwback fakes look pretty good, but u can easily tell the difference between the nike jerseys.


    Flynn? I bet you wish you'd purchased a fake one of those. Nothing beats paying full price for a backup player's jersey.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1571
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm


  • rideaducati wrote:
    Kolsteseahawks wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them

    The difference is obvious, u can easily tell the difference between a fake and a real on the new nike jerseys. The fakes for the last jersey were pretty good, and the throwback fakes look almost identical. I think im going to buy a throwback fake because they look pretty good.
    Here are 2 flynn jerseys, one is real, one is fake. (one is broken up into 2 pictures)
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Here are the 6 fake throwback jerseys that you can buy for about $20 a jersey.
    Image
    The throwback fakes look pretty good, but u can easily tell the difference between the nike jerseys.


    Flynn? I bet you wish you'd purchased a fake one of those. Nothing beats paying full price for a backup player's jersey.

    That real flynn jersey isn't mine, i found that jersey on ebay, just so i could have a good picture of a real jersey.
    User avatar
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 198
    Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am


  • The knockoffs for this years NFL jerseys are EMBARRASSING.

    Does anyone know how these companies can call their gear Nike gear or official NFL gear???

    I figure with Nike and the NFL being blatantly ripped off, that some kind of a hammer would be brought down on these knockoff companies.
    Image

    Go Hawks.
    User avatar
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2108
    Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am




It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information