Tebow suffered broken ribs vs. Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Dabhawk":2fkv2z67 said:
Hasselbeck":2fkv2z67 said:
Tebow with busted ribs can't be this bad can he?

stillbetterthancassel.0_standard_709.0.gif

hahahahaha epic fail! Vince Wilfork just squats over the G haha great GIF

Oy, that's why you don't run with your eyes closed Sanchez...

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2epm6kc5 said:
PlinytheCenter":2epm6kc5 said:
SacHawk2.0":2epm6kc5 said:
I wonder if he's tried to pray the broken ribs away. If that works then maybe he could pray for the ability to read defenses and good passing mechanics.

Your clear disdain for religion and those who choose to follow it has been repeatedly noted. Got it.

Give it a rest.

I found his post entertaining and yours overly defensive...
:13:

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOL! That is hilarious Hasselbeck! Thanks for the link. :) And to echo Kip, Sanchez's reaction is classic, almost like a little baby :p

SeaMeat

Reaction score
It seems that just about everyone that has played Seattle has suffered a significant injury to at least one of their players.

If I wasn't so busy today, I would try to look up all of the players and their accompanying injury(ies) from this year and last.

CANHawk

Reaction score
It's kinda funny, Tim Tebow and Aaron Curry both suck so therefore their religious stuff is obnoxious. Russell Wilson throws touchdowns, wins games and generally kicks ass so his religiousness is totally acceptable.

Aren't people interesting.....?

I for one don't really care either way, but really at this point making fun of Tim Tebow for his over the top religious wackyness has become an honest to god* internet meme. You'd have better luck trying to stop the tides than stopping people from making Jesus Jokes when the Tebow comes up...

*pun

ivotuk

Reaction score
CANHawk":1m6a53fo said:
It's kinda funny, Tim Tebow and Aaron Curry both suck so therefore their religious stuff is obnoxious. Russell Wilson throws touchdowns, wins games and generally kicks ass so his religiousness is totally acceptable.

I for one don't really care either way, but really at this point making fun of Tim Tebow for his over the top religious wackyness has become an honest to god* internet meme. You'd have better luck trying to stop the tides than stopping people from making Jesus Jokes when the Tebow comes up...

*pun

It gets old fast. Especially when people think they are being clever or original.

Edit: this was a hilarious thread until someone felt the need to add that.

CANHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":pfxodb9u said:
CANHawk":pfxodb9u said:

*pun

It gets old fast. Especially when people think they are being clever or original.

I dunno, I thought my line about having the rib turned into a replacement Tebow was kinda clever... :shrug:

thehands816

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1zhh7bli said:
SacHawk2.0":1zhh7bli said:
I wonder if he's tried to pray the broken ribs away. If that works then maybe he could pray for the ability to read defenses and good passing mechanics.

Your clear disdain for religion and those who choose to follow it has been repeatedly noted. Got it.

Give it a rest.
Why should he when those who believe always find it necessary to parade their beliefs? Those who don't believe have just as much right to speak about it as those who do. Deal with it.

thehands816

Reaction score
CANHawk":14n3355k said:
ivotuk":14n3355k said:
CANHawk":14n3355k said:

*pun

I dunno, I thought my line about having the rib turned into a replacement Tebow was kinda clever... :shrug:
It was clever and I appreciated it. I'm so sick of religious people parading their beliefs and then chastising those who voice their nonbelief. Deal with it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
thehands816":2vxsqrkx said:
PlinytheCenter":2vxsqrkx said:
SacHawk2.0":2vxsqrkx said:

Give it a rest.
Why should he when those who believe always find it necessary to parade their beliefs? Those who don't believe have just as much right to speak about it as those who do. Deal with it.

Why cant everybody, believers and non believers alike, just accept that not everybody has the same beliefs? Somebody should be able to thank God, or talk about being a believer without non believers bitching about it. How does it hurt you when Tim Tebow thanks God? I dont see him slapping you in the face with a bible and telling you that you must believe.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2wkogf48 said:
Why cant everybody, believers and non believers alike, just accept that not everybody has the same beliefs? Somebody should be able to thank God, or talk about being a believer without non believers bitching about it. How does it hurt you when Tim Tebow thanks God? I dont see him slapping you in the face with a bible and telling you that you must believe.

And I've yet to see anyone slapped in the face with a physics book and told they can't.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":3jnmummm said:
JSeahawks":3jnmummm said:

And I've yet to see anyone slapped in the face with a physics book and told they can't.

Exactly. So what is the point in complaining about someone else's beliefs? Let people believe what they want. Its not that hard to ignore it.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
What if he was thanking the devil after every play? Or saying that Charles Manson was his inspiration?

Somehow then his beliefs wouldn't be so easily accepted.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2918hilx said:
What if he was thanking the devil after every play? Or saying that Charles Manson was his inspiration?

That would be awesome. And i'm sure the religious folks would be complaining about it. And I would think they were just as annoying as the non religious folks complaining about Tebow.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
JSeahawks":306l9l37 said:
Tech Worlds":306l9l37 said:

That would be awesome. And i'm sure the religious folks would be complaining about it. And I would think they were just as annoying as the non religious folks complaining about Tebow.

I would tune in to every post game interview he had, just to watch the world burn.

Great fun.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2w4xg07m said:
SacHawk2.0":2w4xg07m said:

Give it a rest.

Seriously.... +10

Those who bash religion are worse than those who follow it.

Stay Classy.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It was clever and I appreciated it. I'm so sick of religious people parading their beliefs and then chastising those who voice their nonbelief. Deal with it.

So basically you're a hater? What a tough guy... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts