When do you think we will see the all Wolf Grey jerseys?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I'm a huge fan of the grey jerseys and I seriously can't wait to see how the monochrome will look with wolf grey. I know we won't wear them against the guppies(alternative unis are only for home games) so when do you think we will see them? I can see the 9ers home game as a possibility but I'm not sure if we will even bust em out this year. it would be a shame if we didn't see them this season cause I bought a fan uni in grey in anticipation for them to come out during the Packers game which I attended(I bet my dad some $ they would rock them cause of MNF) but of course I was highly disappointed. I'm wondering if you guys could give some opinions or reasons they would bust out the swaggtastic alternatives on a certain night at the Clink?

- yours truly, DabHawk
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• We have not lost in the blue.

Thus, no gray.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• I agree 9'ers, but if we're riding a winning streak at the Clink I hope we stick to the status quo (superstitious).

I don't really like the all grey look to be honest. Looks like PJ's. I like to rock the grey jerseys with the blue pants in Madden. Looks good the way the blue shoulder stripes ties in with the blue in the pants.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• idk I would be interested in just seeing the grey unis, not so much the pants(although I'm a fan of monochromatic colors). I love the blue for sure but what's the point of introducing a new alternate jersey if you don't even wear it? I hope it pops out soon
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Wouldn't be surprised at all to see them in Chicago in 9 days.

"There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *

• Before the season started, i thought it was widely speculated that we were going to wear them vs. the Bills in Toronto
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    DYLcurry59
    NET Starter

• but like I said, it has to be a home game(Toronto game is "away" technically)
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• same with the chicagblow squares
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• idk either but i wanna see em asap
    BO$$ FAMILY OFFICIAL$ CEO & HAWK GANG OG
    THA SEA MONSTA
    NET Bench Warmer

• hopefully never
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

• I looked up the alt jersey rule and u can wear an alt jersey home or away. The panthers usually wear their alt jersey on the road. I heard we are wearing the grey jersey against the bills.
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie

• That day I'll want to watch the game on the radio.

Not a fan.

:les:
    Getting ready for some football
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Dabhawk wrote:but like I said, it has to be a home game(Toronto game is "away" technically)

Well, it's at the discretion of the home team. Dallas almost always wears their "road whites" at home. Carolina wears their whites at home quite a bit too. If Buffalo decides to wear their whites at Sky Dome (or whatever the hell they call that dump these days) then we'd be free to we'd be free to wear the greys.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• If Buffalo wears white we can't wear gray. They have to wear blue. Correct? I thought the wolf jerseys counted as a "white" uniform, meaning the opponent would have to wear a dark uniform.

I can remember a baseball season where the Astros got so cheap that they only wore their off-white unis for every game. It was never a problem until one game when an opponent showed up and only had a light uni as well. It caused all kinds of grief, but fortunately it was just baseball. It was at that point that MLB made every team carry an alternate (the batting practice jersey usually) that is in an alternate tone. Thus they are prepared with a second uni if there is an issue with uniforms getting delivered or whatnot. I've actually seen it where a team had to wear their BP uniforms a couple of times because their big bins of official uniforms didn't make it to the stadium on time.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• The Radish wrote:That day I'll want to watch the game on the radio.

Not a fan.

I feel like I'm the only one who likes these unis, is it just cause I'm an 18 year old male who looks forward to the next gen of Seahawks? don't get me wrong I was pissed when I heard we didn't have throwback jerseys but the Wolf Grey has grown on me... hmmm what would you rather see us wear Radish, the Neon rave jerseys we had in '07 or the Grey? I know bringing up those awful lime jerseys is a sin but I'd way rather have the grey anyday
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Dabhawk wrote:
    The Radish wrote:That day I'll want to watch the game on the radio.

Not a fan.

I feel like I'm the only one who likes these unis, is it just cause I'm an 18 year old male who looks forward to the next gen of Seahawks? don't get me wrong I was pissed when I heard we didn't have throwback jerseys but the Wolf Grey has grown on me... hmmm what would you rather see us wear Radish, the Neon rave jerseys we had in '07 or the Grey? I know bringing up those awful lime jerseys is a sin but I'd way rather have the grey anyday

In my case I hate the fact they keep changing them. Give me back the "Zorn to Largent" unis and I'll be a happy camper. lol

The green sucks, in my opinion, no matter where it shows up. For example Fire Departments all across the country used dayglo green and yellow for firetrucks for a few years and got sick of them.

Getting ready for some football
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I hate the grey.. I hated the grey in the 80s and 90s. I hated the grey in 2000. I hate the grey now.
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

• PC said on Seahawks Saturday that we will wear the wolf grey uniforms this year, but wouldn't say when.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• PC said on Seahawks Saturday that we will wear the wolf grey uniforms this year, but wouldn't say when.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• Dabhawk wrote:

Not a fan.

Im 34 and I like them. :snack:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• To me it's the shade of grey that doesn't work for me. If they were darker grey I would like them much more. Oh well. As long as they win in them I'm good.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros, on that note, and as a graphic designer... do you know if there is a rule on what the NFL considers to be a "dark shade" jersey, and what is considered to be a light shade (like at what point it becomes a road white and what point it becomes a home dark?).

I think it would be interesting to see if the NFL actually has a cutoff, and then what it would look like if you photoshopped it to a darkness that would consider it a home colored jersey. I'm visualizing it as sort of a carbon fiber looking matte gray color in my head with the green highlights on it, and the lighter gray as a trim color and it is looking cool in my head. I just don't have the skills to create it. So we'd be going with a dark wolf with a light wolf with green look. I think it would look pretty sweet. I just don't know if the helmets would go. Would they let us have a dark gunmetal gray helmet to go with it? Or are we still limited to one helmet? I think I've seen a Hawks helmet in the color I'm thinking of. Maybe it was on Schneider's shelf?
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• T-Sizzle wrote:
    Dabhawk wrote:

Not a fan.

Im 34 and I like them. :snack:

As of Sunday I'm officially in my 60s, :lol: yeah you missed it Les :mrgreen: I have to admit the grey has grown on me :th2thumbs:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Niners needs to be Wolf Grey. Winning streak or not, we are on a losing streak against them. Greys could be motivation, because we don't want to lose in them and especially not to our biggest and only rival.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information