Red Bryant missed practice

Jville

Reaction score
This game will be huge for Alan Branch and Jason Jones if Red Bryant doesn't play.

Both Branch and Jones are in a contract year. They must finish strong over the next 6 games.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Jville":u1e05960 said:
This game will be huge for Alan Branch and Jason Jones if Red Bryant doesn't play.

Both Branch and Jones are in a contract year. They must finish strong over the next 6 games.

I don't even remotely want to not have Big Red on the field, but if it happens I'm really going to be interested in seeing how Branch looks at 5-tech. I've kinda been looking forward to seing it since we picked up Uncle Phil.

In a lot of ways, I think Alan might even be better suited for that 5-tech spot; he's taller, longer and quicker than Red. Red seems to be much stronger though and can bullrush the tackle right into the backfield. Because of those differences Alan will likely have to play it a little differently; more reaching and grabbing guys with those long arms as they go by as opposed to engulfing them like Red would do. That might be more productive or it might not (dunno). I've often wondered if maybe Branch wouldn't be starting at 5-tech if not for the fact that Red proved to be pretty unspectacular on the interior.

It'll be interesting to see one way or the other... But I still would be pretty surprised if Red sits this one out.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
As per Pete, Red practiced and is probable.
much ado about nothing.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Scottemojo":6gct48g0 said:
As per Pete, Red practiced and is probable.
much ado about nothing.

Another reminder not to freak out about the midweek injury report.

TLD0550

Reaction score
To me the more important part of the article was that of everyones favorite dish on thanksgiving not his foot

Blitzer88

Reaction score
kendog2639":nmssx0az said:
Red isnt playing like he was last year... there running all over us with him in there!! kinda curious to see someone else in there at that position anyway

........u serious?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2g2059c1 said:
kendog2639":2g2059c1 said:
Red isnt playing like he was last year... there running all over us with him in there!! kinda curious to see someone else in there at that position anyway

........u serious?
Don't feed the troll

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Good to hear that he'll play. IMO it's something to keep a sharp eye on. Not that the front office doesn't already know that, but....

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Basis4day":34p3l87g said:
Blitzer88":34p3l87g said:
kendog2639":34p3l87g said:

........u serious?
Don't feed the troll

Red Bryant is a Troll, and he'd be pretty angry if you didn't feed him

Red-Bryant.jpg