What happened to all the Josh Portis man-crush posts?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2w67oacc said:
They all turned to Russell Wilson man-crushes. Fickle bunch around here.

Supporting a young, prosperous QB isn't about picking 'sides' and sticking with your 'team' until the bitter end. Somebody who thought, "hey - this Portis guy is pretty good" twelve months ago and perhaps wanted JP to usurp Tarvaris Jackson or Charlie Whitehurst is not being 'fickle' because Russell Wilson appeared on the scene 12 months later and looked good enough to generate even more excitement.

Fans are allowed to get excited about young talent on this roster, especially at the most important position in the game of football. This kind of blatant nonsense is what has spoilt some great QB debate over the last few years. Too much divisive garbage and people being divided into teams, when most people just want a flippin long term solution at QB.

CANHawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1fb8y1wf said:
Jazzhawk":1fb8y1wf said:

Supporting a young, prosperous QB isn't about picking 'sides' and sticking with your 'team' until the bitter end. Somebody who thought, "hey - this Portis guy is pretty good" twelve months ago and perhaps wanted JP to usurp Tarvaris Jackson or Charlie Whitehurst is not being 'fickle' because Russell Wilson appeared on the scene 12 months later and looked good enough to generate even more excitement.

Fans are allowed to get excited about young talent on this roster, especially at the most important position in the game of football. This kind of blatant nonsense is what has spoilt some great QB debate over the last few years. Too much divisive garbage and people being divided into teams, when most people just want a flippin long term solution at QB.

No Shit. There's a little too much of the "Team Edward" and "Team Wassisname" crap leaking over from the Twilight crowd when it comes to QB debates. I just want the good one to play and I could care less if it's "the one I picked" or not.

Happy

Reaction score
CANHawk":2lztcu6v said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2lztcu6v said:
Jazzhawk":2lztcu6v said:

No Shit. There's a little too much of the "Team Edward" and "Team Wassisname" crap leaking over from the Twilight crowd when it comes to QB debates. I just want the good one to play and I could care less if it's "the one I picked" or not.

It's always struck me as a bit disengenous. Like an effort to manufacture drama because that's very easy to get people enagaged in as opposed to other kinds of discussions.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
JSeahawks":10mwlq89 said:
Hasselbeck":10mwlq89 said:
I'd rather have Michael Robinson at QB than Josh Portis.

Finally we agree on a QB issue. :th2thumbs:

I've said from the very start that Portis will never start an NFL game, and I still 100% believe that.

Boy you really went out on a limb on that one.

Latest posts