Some nice Seahawk love on Football's Future

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• On the top link, the fifth post is from a guy named Pithy Radish. Is that our own Radish?
    Erebus
    NET Veteran

• the RW hate makes steam pour out my nose. is there really and idiot who believes that Russell Wilson is to Alex Smith as Tannehill is to Peyton Manning? first of all these kids haven't even played a full season! then you look at stats and you have to say to yourself "are you kidding? Tannehill and Manning should never be compared." that's exactly like comparing Aaron Rodgers to Matt Barkley. I'm sorry for ranting but come on, I have no hate for Tannehill but even if Tannehill does well in his career he is no Manning! is there a new birth defect on the east coast that causes the brain to underdevelop?
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Definitely not the best defense in the NFL. You're crazy.

Clearly they haven't seen the new DVOA rankings. I wouldn't call someone crazy for saying the team ranked 2nd in team defense is the best. Sounds like a bitter niners fan. Too bad your team isn't even in the top 5.
    Last edited by SeaWolv on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SeaWolv
    NET Starter

• Dabhawk wrote:the RW hate makes steam pour out my nose. is there really and idiot who believes that Russell Wilson is to Alex Smith as Tannehill is to Peyton Manning? first of all these kids haven't even played a full season! then you look at stats and you have to say to yourself "are you kidding? Tannehill and Manning should never be compared." that's exactly like comparing Aaron Rodgers to Matt Barkley. I'm sorry for ranting but come on, I have no hate for Tannehill but even if Tannehill does well in his career he is no Manning! is there a new birth defect on the east coast that causes the brain to underdevelop?

Just wait. If Wilson has a few more good games, people will change their minds.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Erebus wrote:On the top link, the fifth post is from a guy named Pithy Radish. Is that our own Radish?

Nunother
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• FootballFuture -- what a waste of bandwidth. It looks like its sole purpose it to pump up the ego of one guy who thinks he owns the place. (For all I know, maybe he does own the place.) I got really tired really quickly of him telling everyone who disagreed with him that their posts didn't matter and that their analysis wasn't good enough -- especially since he didn't seem to be able to argue his way out of a wet paper bag.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• hawksfan515,

I dont think there is anything Wilson can do this season to gets his due. He's got too many factors going against him that are so stupid.

He is short
    He was drafted in the 3rd Round
    He has a great running game
    He's playing with a great defense

People who don't watch the Seahawks like us and know how great he's been this year will not look past these 4 things.

By the way your avatar is awesome.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515,

I dont think there is anything Wilson can do this season to gets his due. He's got too many factors going against him that are so stupid.

He is short

People who don't watch the Seahawks like us and know how great he's been this year will not look past these 4 things.

Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• Steve2222 wrote:hawksfan515,

He is short

Thanks man! And I think if he gets some playoff success that people would change their mind. I think the main problem is that the two most high publicized games Russ has played in (Monday night Packers, Thursday Night 9ers) he didn't play so well. If the more publicized games were the Pats game and the Lions game, well people would love Russ and say he was great.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Erebus wrote:On the top link, the fifth post is from a guy named Pithy Radish. Is that our own Radish?

Nope, have no idea. I do not go to those places, to busy around here for that.

And by the way when I was going by that name it was one name,,,pithyradish with no caps. I only went to a 2 word name when we left Scout and I became The Radish

There was a poster here that used a clone of that name for a while.

:les:
    Ready for another run for the roses.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• The Radish wrote:
    Erebus wrote:On the top link, the fifth post is from a guy named Pithy Radish. Is that our own Radish?

And by the way when I was going by that name it was one name,,,pithyradish with no caps. I only went to a 2 word name when we left Scout and I became The Radish

Also his location says "in a dirt field somewhere". Isn't that what your location used to be on here?
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• That is a great avatar hawksfan515 :) Almost typed 5150
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• ivotuk wrote:That is a great avatar hawksfan515 :) Almost typed 5150

Thanks man! :th2thumbs:
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:
    The Radish wrote:
    Erebus wrote:On the top link, the fifth post is from a guy named Pithy Radish. Is that our own Radish?

Also his location says "in a dirt field somewhere". Isn't that what your location used to be on here?

You're confused as usual, the comment was "older than dirt".

And for anyone to write 5150 they must have been thinking of Eddie Van Halen

:roll:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• The Radish wrote:

He doesnt go to any of 'those' places but you can often find him on Sprague just east of downtown. Just look for the hunched-over drag queen holding a cane.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *

• Seems like alot of people in the forum would "easily" choose Tannehill over Wilson. I would not trade Wilson for anyone.

I want him to succeed with the Seahawks really badly
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• XxxZagnutxxX wrote:
    The Radish wrote:

He doesnt go to any of 'those' places but you can often find him on Sprague just east of downtown. Just look for the hunched-over drag queen holding a cane.

Oh,,,you mean near that place you wanted to meet for lunch.

:D
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information