Tebow suffered broken ribs vs. Seahawks

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Tebow suffered broken ribs vs. Seahawks
Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:19 pm
  • Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree
    RT @DWAZ73: Tim Tebow was active, but has 2 fractured ribs, which occurred in game vs. #Seahawks. #Jets

Don't recall the play this happened on, but yea. We prolonged the Sanchez era in Joizey.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawks still smashing fools around.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• "I must break you."
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Gore had some bruised ribs from the Seahawks game as well from what I think I read. Guess that is what physical defenses do. Remember Matt Hasselbeck getting a few broken ribs after trying to score on the 9ers. Nice to give some retribution to other folks.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• I guarantee that this news gets around the NFL quickly! No one is looking forward to playing the Seahawks now!!!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• You're welcome New York.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• I wonder if he's tried to pray the broken ribs away. If that works then maybe he could pray for the ability to read defenses and good passing mechanics.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:I wonder if he's tried to pray the broken ribs away. If that works then maybe he could pray for the ability to read defenses and good passing mechanics.

Well, it worked for Shaun Alexander's broken foot, right?
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Tanzaniaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:I wonder if he's tried to pray the broken ribs away. If that works then maybe he could pray for the ability to read defenses and good passing mechanics.

Your clear disdain for religion and those who choose to follow it has been repeatedly noted. Got it.

Give it a rest.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• I pray that FANaticism takes us all. Boom!
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

• Tebow with busted ribs can't be this bad can he?

February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• I wonder if this will somehow cure his awkward throwing motion...
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Hasselbeck wrote:Tebow with busted ribs can't be this bad can he?

hahahahaha epic fail! Vince Wilfork just squats over the G haha great GIF
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• My goodness that is hilarious. I can't stop laughing watching Sanchez at the end of that.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• PlinytheCenter wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:I wonder if he's tried to pray the broken ribs away. If that works then maybe he could pray for the ability to read defenses and good passing mechanics.

Your clear disdain for religion and those who choose to follow it has been repeatedly noted. Got it.

Give it a rest.

I found his post entertaining and yours overly defensive...
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• I know, His throwing motion just looks silly. He looks like Golden Tate out there!
    djb28
    NET Veteran

• Except Golden can actually throw an accurate spiral... Tebow not so much.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:Except Golden can actually throw an accurate spiral... Tebow not so much.

lol I think accurate spiral is pushing it a bit but like Joe Capp he got the ball there on time, to the correct receiver.

:D
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

I heard he had it removed and that God is now busy turning that rib into a replacement Tebow.
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• Dabhawk wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:Tebow with busted ribs can't be this bad can he?

hahahahaha epic fail! Vince Wilfork just squats over the G haha great GIF

Oy, that's why you don't run with your eyes closed Sanchez...
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• CaptainSkybeard wrote:
    PlinytheCenter wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:I wonder if he's tried to pray the broken ribs away. If that works then maybe he could pray for the ability to read defenses and good passing mechanics.

Give it a rest.

:13:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• LOL! That is hilarious Hasselbeck! Thanks for the link. :) And to echo Kip, Sanchez's reaction is classic, almost like a little baby :p
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Your clear disdain for religion and those who choose to follow it has been repeatedly noted. Got it.

Give it a rest.

*eyeroll*
    Last edited by FortWorthSeahawk on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• I found his post entertaining and yours overly defensive...

I found the first post predictable and lacking in creativity, and the response equally predictable but understandable.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• It seems that just about everyone that has played Seattle has suffered a significant injury to at least one of their players.

If I wasn't so busy today, I would try to look up all of the players and their accompanying injury(ies) from this year and last.
    It was a catch.
    SeaMeat
    NET Veteran

• It's kinda funny, Tim Tebow and Aaron Curry both suck so therefore their religious stuff is obnoxious. Russell Wilson throws touchdowns, wins games and generally kicks ass so his religiousness is totally acceptable.

Aren't people interesting.....?

I for one don't really care either way, but really at this point making fun of Tim Tebow for his over the top religious wackyness has become an honest to god* internet meme. You'd have better luck trying to stop the tides than stopping people from making Jesus Jokes when the Tebow comes up...

*pun
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• CANHawk wrote:It's kinda funny, Tim Tebow and Aaron Curry both suck so therefore their religious stuff is obnoxious. Russell Wilson throws touchdowns, wins games and generally kicks ass so his religiousness is totally acceptable.

I for one don't really care either way, but really at this point making fun of Tim Tebow for his over the top religious wackyness has become an honest to god* internet meme. You'd have better luck trying to stop the tides than stopping people from making Jesus Jokes when the Tebow comes up...

*pun

It gets old fast. Especially when people think they are being clever or original.

Edit: this was a hilarious thread until someone felt the need to add that.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• ivotuk wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:It's kinda funny, Tim Tebow and Aaron Curry both suck so therefore their religious stuff is obnoxious. Russell Wilson throws touchdowns, wins games and generally kicks ass so his religiousness is totally acceptable.

*pun

It gets old fast. Especially when people think they are being clever or original.

I dunno, I thought my line about having the rib turned into a replacement Tebow was kinda clever... :shrug:
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• PlinytheCenter wrote:

Give it a rest.

Why should he when those who believe always find it necessary to parade their beliefs? Those who don't believe have just as much right to speak about it as those who do. Deal with it.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

• CANHawk wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:It's kinda funny, Tim Tebow and Aaron Curry both suck so therefore their religious stuff is obnoxious. Russell Wilson throws touchdowns, wins games and generally kicks ass so his religiousness is totally acceptable.

*pun

I dunno, I thought my line about having the rib turned into a replacement Tebow was kinda clever... :shrug:

It was clever and I appreciated it. I'm so sick of religious people parading their beliefs and then chastising those who voice their nonbelief. Deal with it.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

• Jason Wittens spleen is now part of the Clinks field turf.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• thehands816 wrote:
    PlinytheCenter wrote:

Give it a rest.

Why should he when those who believe always find it necessary to parade their beliefs? Those who don't believe have just as much right to speak about it as those who do. Deal with it.

Why cant everybody, believers and non believers alike, just accept that not everybody has the same beliefs? Somebody should be able to thank God, or talk about being a believer without non believers bitching about it. How does it hurt you when Tim Tebow thanks God? I dont see him slapping you in the face with a bible and telling you that you must believe.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:Why cant everybody, believers and non believers alike, just accept that not everybody has the same beliefs? Somebody should be able to thank God, or talk about being a believer without non believers bitching about it. How does it hurt you when Tim Tebow thanks God? I dont see him slapping you in the face with a bible and telling you that you must believe.

And I've yet to see anyone slapped in the face with a physics book and told they can't.
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran

• Navyhawkfan187 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Why cant everybody, believers and non believers alike, just accept that not everybody has the same beliefs? Somebody should be able to thank God, or talk about being a believer without non believers bitching about it. How does it hurt you when Tim Tebow thanks God? I dont see him slapping you in the face with a bible and telling you that you must believe.

And I've yet to see anyone slapped in the face with a physics book and told they can't.

Exactly. So what is the point in complaining about someone else's beliefs? Let people believe what they want. Its not that hard to ignore it.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• What if he was thanking the devil after every play? Or saying that Charles Manson was his inspiration?

Somehow then his beliefs wouldn't be so easily accepted.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Tech Worlds wrote:What if he was thanking the devil after every play? Or saying that Charles Manson was his inspiration?

That would be awesome. And i'm sure the religious folks would be complaining about it. And I would think they were just as annoying as the non religious folks complaining about Tebow.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:What if he was thanking the devil after every play? Or saying that Charles Manson was his inspiration?

That would be awesome. And i'm sure the religious folks would be complaining about it. And I would think they were just as annoying as the non religious folks complaining about Tebow.

I would tune in to every post game interview he had, just to watch the world burn.

Great fun.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• PlinytheCenter wrote:

Give it a rest.

Seriously.... +10

Those who bash religion are worse than those who follow it.

Stay Classy.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

• It was clever and I appreciated it. I'm so sick of religious people parading their beliefs and then chastising those who voice their nonbelief. Deal with it.

So basically you're a hater? What a tough guy... :roll:
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• 1) Great Seahawks keep injurin players affecting their NEXT game...

2) TEBOW made religion an issue. He put it front and center that makes it all fair game for jokes and support of him. You don't see ANY other player ridiculed for their religion. When you make a point of shoving it in people's faces then deal with it....
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• JSeahawks wrote:
    Navyhawkfan187 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Why cant everybody, believers and non believers alike, just accept that not everybody has the same beliefs? Somebody should be able to thank God, or talk about being a believer without non believers bitching about it. How does it hurt you when Tim Tebow thanks God? I dont see him slapping you in the face with a bible and telling you that you must believe.

Exactly. So what is the point in complaining about someone else's beliefs? Let people believe what they want. Its not that hard to ignore it.

This is such a double standard that nonbelievers face all the time.

What started this whole thing was someone making an innocent joke about Tebow praying his injury away, which I found funny, and then being told quite seriously to quiet down his "disdain for religion and those who believe." Is that letting people believe what they want? Is that ignoring it? I don't think so.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

• SNDavidson wrote:
    It was clever and I appreciated it. I'm so sick of religious people parading their beliefs and then chastising those who voice their nonbelief. Deal with it.

So basically you're a hater? What a tough guy... :roll:

You don't know me at all. I'm the opposite of a hater. I don't believe in hate. Unlike many, I refuse to even use the word in my everyday language. There is too much of it in the world.

I merely appreciated a clever response. I respect your right to believe whatever you want. I'm just tired of people demanding respect for their beliefs and then showing no respect for others in return.

Am I tough? Yes. Because I stand up for what I believe is right. But I don't hate.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

• Tech Worlds wrote:What if he was thanking the devil after every play? Or saying that Charles Manson was his inspiration?

Somehow then his beliefs wouldn't be so easily accepted.

Thank you. Although I hope no one would ever claim Manson as an inspiration. What a horrible person and an awful thought. But I understand your point.

This is a nation that was founded on both freedom of, and freedom FROM, religion. Somehow, the last part is too often forgotten. I respect everyone's right to believe what they want. I merely stand up for those who do not believe, and are all too often attacked for it.

Those who do not believe have just as much right to express their nonbelief and be respected as those who constantly express their belief and demand respect for it. It goes both ways.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

• [/quote]Why cant everybody, believers and non believers alike, just accept that not everybody has the same beliefs? Somebody should be able to thank God, or talk about being a believer without non believers bitching about it. How does it hurt you when Tim Tebow thanks God? I dont see him slapping you in the face with a bible and telling you that you must believe.[/quote]

I do accept that everyone has different beliefs. The problem is that nonbelievers don't get the same acceptance or respect. You prove my point in your own statement. You say we should all be able to accept each other's beliefs. But you thanking God is okay, and someone saying God doesn't exist is bitching. If you should be able to talk about your belief without someone "bitching" as you put it, then others should have the same right to talk about nonbelief without you complaining.

And I never said anything about Tebow. He can believe anything he wants, regardless of whether I agree with it. I get tired of hearing about it, but I never even mentioned Tebow. I merely stood up for someone else's right to voice their opinion.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

• NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    PlinytheCenter wrote:

Give it a rest.

Seriously.... +10

Those who bash religion are worse than those who follow it.

Stay Classy.

Yeah, real classy response on your part. Look, you can believe what you want. But you also have to give the same respect to those who don't believe and respect their right to voice their opinion equally.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

• PlinytheCenter wrote:

Give it a rest.

LMAO. Or you could just take that shit as a joke which is how it was meant. If not, the tampons are on aisle 9.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• Look everyone, this whole discussion started because a couple people made funny comments that someone didn't like because they apparently showed a "disdain for religion." The last thing I want to do is get into a religion argument here, but I will speak up if I must. And in this case, I had no choice.

Now can we get back to talking about football please?
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

• thehands816 wrote:Look everyone, this whole discussion started because a couple people made funny comments that someone didn't like because they apparently showed a "disdain for religion." The last thing I want to do is get into a religion argument here, but I will speak up if I must. And in this case, I had no choice.

Tim Tebow has bad passing mechanics, and broken ribs. Whatever can he do to fix that?
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    thehands816 wrote:Look everyone, this whole discussion started because a couple people made funny comments that someone didn't like because they apparently showed a "disdain for religion." The last thing I want to do is get into a religion argument here, but I will speak up if I must. And in this case, I had no choice.

Tim Tebow has bad passing mechanics, and broken ribs. Whatever can he do to fix that?

Well, he can rely on doctors and pharmaceutical science to fix his ribs and LOTS of coaching to fix his mechanics. Although I think he's beyond help at this point in terms of QB play. He shouldn't be replacing Sanchez, someone else should. Then Tebow can stand next to their real QB on 3rd down instead of replacing him, and then take the handoff and run like hell with it.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

Next

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information