Good time to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all

Greenhell

Reaction score
SNDavidson":38crsm00 said:
96e89722bd0e0f0c49681a5f11fb06fa

Lol! Just watched Bean the other day. Love that guy!

chris98251

Reaction score
As an extended family I wish all of you the best and a Happy Thanksgiving.

One of the things I am thankful for over the years is being able to get to know so many of you thru the power of this website. It has kept me sane and giving me a place to escape to and communicate on a level that only you guys can understand. Talking Hawks or even some of our real life dilemmas over the years with many I know and see every day just never is the same more often then not.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3pluwkij said:
Jville":3pluwkij said:
This year ..... it's my kitchen. I've given the neighborhood turkeys a stay of execution and liberated all women from the kitchen.

Jville's Thanksgiving Day Gathering

Waldorf Salad
Rumaki (shrimp)
Jumbo Crap Cakes
Giant Stuffed Italian Sausage Mushrooms
Chicken Kabobs w/Peanut Sauce
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Ham w/fresh Hawaiian Pineapple

…... all served in a smoke, drug, alcohol and turkey free gathering of good friends and family.
…........................................................................................................................................
Happy Thanksgiving and love the ones your with.

Not sure about the jumbo crap cakes, but everything else sounds good. :mrgreen:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well.

Crab cakes sound wonderful but broccili cheese casserole sounds terrible. For me anything with broccoli is a lose-lose. But it takes all kinds of tastes. For example my family loves green bean casserole and I can barely stand it all the while liking green beans and other stuff.

But add hamburger and tater tots and make it a Tater Tot Casserole, I'm first and last in the line for that. lol

:roll:

Throwdown

Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving my brotha's! ya'll stay safe!!! See some of ya'll on Saturday for the Apple Cup and then Sunday to watch our boys do work in Miami!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Well I'd like to wish all my Canadian brothers and sisters a happy non-descript random Thursday in November... :roll:

Tundra

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving all. I'm thankful for all the diversity and insight this site and all that frequent it brings to my love for the Seahawks.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I have met here over the years. And here is to meeting many more.

And Smokin'....the hatchet is buried.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Count your blessings my brothers and sisters, remember what you should be thankful for ...

And remember those who could not be with us today, you are gone but not forgotten ...

Amen !!!

Now pass the gravy !!!!