The Wonders of Bleacher Report: Qb rankings

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Before you go on, realize that there are a select few of us that take enjoyment in some the variety of articles written on Bleacher Report. We know it doesnt take a college student to write any of the drivel on there, but we find it funny none the less. So there is no need to post on "how pointless it is" or any of the obvious. That being said, someone ranked our Russell Muscle Wilson at #21:
1zdi5i

Notable people ranked above him:
Phillip Rivers
Christian Ponder
Carson Palmer

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1413 ... to-week-12

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Thank you for giving us the general jist so we don't have to give them site hits.

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2b99lis8 said:
Thank you for giving us the general jist so we don't have to give them site hits.
Yeah I had that in mind since they really don't deserve it.

Rainger

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":2zugj9iw said:
Before you go on, realize that there are a select few of us that take enjoyment in some the variety of articles written on Bleacher Report. We know it doesnt take a college student to write any of the drivel on there, but we find it funny none the less. So there is no need to post on "how pointless it is" or any of the obvious. That being said, someone ranked our Russell Muscle Wilson at #21:
1zdi5i

Notable people ranked above him:
Phillip Rivers
Christian Ponder
Carson Palmer

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1413 ... to-week-12
:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: i deleted BR from evrthing to do with my computer and this only confirms I was right. :death2:

smashmouth59

Reaction score
Russel's arms are HUGE for a qb. He has veins popping out out of his neck. His hands are the size of a baseball mitt.

I'm in love. :179417:

Hawkspur

Reaction score
So, shall we trade Wilson for Ponder, straight up? Anyone...?

Bipolar

Reaction score
Carlson Palmer is legit (just playing on a horrible team), but the other two clowns are surely worse than Wilson, especially Rivers, mr. interception machine.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Appreciate the 'no need to complain about BR' from the OP... But I think it's within the rules of the internet that whenever someone links to an article on BR, another person has to point out what a cretinous, anti-journalism piss-hole it is... existing purely to dominate google searches so that you can never find anything interesting to read by, you know, proper journalists. All the while a select few individuals sit in an ivory tower counting their pennies while thousands of incompetent wannabe's do their dirty work, trolling the internet like some kind of sporting cult determined to infest your life with slideshows, rankings, and articles where the author admits he doesn't even agree with the "is Chad Henne the next Tom Brady?" headline... But hey - google loves a Tom Brady search so here we are.

And before anyone points out that BR has since employed some well known 'bloggers' to try and add credibility, remember that this is merely the next stage of operation 'take over the internet'. As a collective group, the earth should give BR the finger and tell it to royally get F'D.

mikeak

Reaction score
smashmouth59":s9h27tv4 said:
Russel's arms are HUGE for a qb. He has veins popping out out of his neck. His hands are the size of a baseball mitt.

I'm in love. :179417:

Been on the Wilson bandwagon since day 1 - with that said the above actually has a valid point to keep in mind.

Wilson came out of pro-baseball systems. He played 3 seasons and was part of professional workout for part of they year with no limitations on the number of hours spent working out etc.

Luck and RGIII did not and you should expect them to muscle up over the off-season and for next year. In this regards Wilson is probably a bit like an older qb that is closer to his ceiling in regards to pure strenght. He will still get better at reading defenses, making the throws etc etc but he won't become much more built-up from a muscle point of view....

Just my thoughts